Transportation - Phil and Dorothee
- Business: Austin Classic Limo
- Location: Austin, Texas TX
- Experience: 11 Years
- Profile: Austin Classic Limo
- Website: austinclassiclimo.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
Over 10 years ago Phil and Dorothee Auldridge combined their love of classic vehicles with their desire to create a business with extraordinary customer service.
Our Yelp, Google, Facebook, and The Knot ratings tell it all, with each platform garnering nothing but 5 star reviews from our satisfied customers.
We cater to weddings, quinceaneras, anniversaries, and other special occasions. We understand just how important such celebrations can be, and therefore one of us personally is the driving to insure perfect from start to finish.
2. What type of vehicles do you offer? (Describe the types, sizes, capacity and colors)
We offer classic vehicles with passenger capacity rangin from 4 to 7. All our vehicles are combinations of greys, silver, and black.
3. What amenities do your vehicles have (TV, bar, sunroof)? Will beverages/food be provided?
Due to the delicate nature of our 60 to 80 year old vehicles, we must prohibit food or beverage in the vehicle. We do always bring our own professional camera equipment along to get stunning shots of the passengers with the car.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding transportation?
We always have engagements on the books as far as a year in advance. Generally our calendar is pretty filled 2 months prior to an engagement date, depending on the season.
5. How much does it cost to book your services? What is the hire price for each of your vehicles?
Pricing is quoted on a per trip basis, and varies depending on pickup and destination locations.
6. What do you recommend for timing? (How long does a service last?)
Most of our engagements are priced on a per trip basis. We always like to arrive 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure to allow for photos and loading of personal effects.
7. Are the chauffeurs professionally hired and then trained?
All chauffeurs are owners with years of accident free driving history, and fully certified by the Austin Ground Transportation Department.
8. What does the driver wear on the wedding day?
Coat and tie with white shirt or equivalent
9. What are the back-up options if a vehicle breaks down on the day of the wedding?
We always maintain 3 vehicles, but only book a maximum of 2 for any given date/time to allow for a backup in case of last minute mechanical issues (extremeley rare)
10. What are your cancellation and refund policies?
30 day notice required for full return of any money deposited.