Planner - Cori
- Business: Composure Events
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri MO
- Experience: 4 Years
- Website: composureevents.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
Cori founded Composure Events following a life spent as a part of the ‘behind the scenes’ for hundreds of global events worldwide.
These experiences and lessons in planning and design from across the globe, including extensive time in England, Italy, Thailand and India, form the Composure systems and process. Each member of the Composure team is trained in the same tested and proven planning and design strategies.
Even with hundreds of events behind her, she still approaches each client with a fresh passion and enthusiasm. Being apart of your story in this small way makes her own so much better.
In addition to Wedding Planner and Entrepreneur, Cori lovingly holds the roles of wife to a British Entrepreneur & mother to the the most amazing little boy.
2. What's your experience as a wedding planner? How many weddings have you planned?
We have entered into our 4th year as a company, and have planned and executed 75+ weddings and events.
3. What sorts of services do you offer (month-of coordination, full-service planning, or à la carte planning)?
We offer all planning service types from Day of Planning to Full -- our newest packages being our Micro-wedding package due to COVID, and our IndianShaadee package to better meet the needs of our Indian clients.
4. How do payments work (a percentage of the wedding budget, a flat fee etc.)? What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
50% is due upon booking, and 50% two weeks before the wedding. Our most popular package is TheModern (Partial planning).
5. Who else is in your team and how many people on your staff will be at the wedding?
All our team members can be seen at https://composureevents.com/about/ and our brochure mentions how many staff we have per package type.
6. What happens if you're sick or otherwise unable to be there on the day of the wedding?
We have several coordinators on the team and never fully book a weekend up, just to be safe.
7. How many meetings will you have with the couple and how will they be involved?
We have monthly meetings, but with FullyComposed clients we meet as often as needed each month, including for vendor meetings.
8. Will you handle the invitations, from wording and ordering to the addressing and mailing? What about guest list coordination and RSVPs?
We help you find and hire the perfect stationary service for your invites, and are there to help with wording and design. RSPVs are one of the few things our clients like to have sent to them directly, and they usually correspond with their friends and family throughout the process.
9. Do you handle rentals? Will you coordinate delivery, arrival and set up times with the photographer, the florist, the musicians and the caterer/banquet manager?
We have our hands in every single detail, unto helping you get your marriage license and every small purchase for the day.
10. Can you create a timeline that tells everyone involved in the planning process (other pros, members of the wedding party, to-be-weds and families) what to do and when to do it? How will you make sure everyone sticks to the schedule?
Yes, timeline creation is a standard service for all wedding planners and we are really good at it. On the day of you won't be thinking about the time, as we work behind the scenes with the photographer and MC to make sure the night flows without you having to stress about it. All vendors have been communicated with in advance and are kept on track in the background to ensure a smooth day.