Photographer - Dan Lozazda
- Business: Dan Lozada Studios
- Location: El Paso, Texas TX
- Experience: 10 Years
- Photography Types: Quinceañeras, Engagements, Family, Weddings
- Profile: Dan Lozada Studios
- Website: www.danlozadastudios.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hi, I'm Dan Lozada. I am the founder and owner of Dan Lozada Studios. I have been in the wedding photography and video industry for a little over a decade. My love for event photo and video is rooted in my love to see other people love each other and capture their absolute happiness. My wife and I are in the business together and we love meeting so many different types of people.
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
I've been shooting weddings for a little over 10 years. I have lost count of how many I've photographed, but it is north of 100 weddings.
3. How would you describe your photography style?
My photography style is bold, colorful, and dramatic.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
I would say a year in advance is great, minimal 6 months to ensure you have enough time to plan and that your photographer is available.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
We offer 6 different packages. Our most popular package is the 3rd package that has us covering an event from getting ready until the end of the party.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
On the wedding day, it will be myself or my wife photographing your event. We also have a team of videographers who go with us when it is a combination package.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
We do ask for a travel fee that covers lodging and either gas or airfare if it is a city outside of El Paso, TX.
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
We offer standard collage style albums, acrylic storybook albums, canvas, acrylic prints, classic photos printed on photo paper, signing books, and more.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
It takes us 2 weeks to deliver proofing galleries and 90 days to finalize and deliver the photos after they are chosen by the couple. We deliver in person from the studio, we prefer to schedule a pick up date.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
We can offer a 50% refund of monies paid outside of the deposit left to save the date.