Photographer - Stoyan Katinov
- Business: Katinov Photography & Videography
- Location: Provo, Utah UT
- Experience: 10+ Years
- Photography Types: Engagements, Family, Weddings
- Profile: Katinov Photography & Videography
- Website: katinov.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
Katinov Photography & Videography Utah, Provo is an affordable wedding photographer and videographer who specializes in candid and natural wedding photography that captures the true emotions of your big day. Our team brings creativity, professionalism, and customer service to every event we shoot. With 10+ years of experience and an affordable price point. Katinov Photography will bring fulfillment of your dreams to a visual record through our clear, sharp, and well-exposed photos. Our style is candid, natural, and fanciful. We use only the best gear to create images that will last forever - it's our mission to make sure your photos turn out like you always imagined them to be!
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
I’m an award-winning Provo, Utah wedding photographer who has been shooting weddings for over ten years. I specialize in creating beautiful, timeless images of your special day. My goal is to capture the emotion and excitement of your wedding day in a way that will make you feel like you can relive it every time you look at your photos. Thanks for considering me to be a part of your big day!
I have shot over 300 weddings
3. How would you describe your photography style?
Our style is candid, natural, and fanciful. We use only the best gear to create images that will last forever - it's our mission to make sure your photos turn out like you always imagined them to be!
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
As soon as possible.
Weekends tend to book up quickly, especially during peak wedding season.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
Each wedding day is special and deserves to be celebrated. That’s why I craft my coverage packages with you in mind – making sure each one fits like a glove! My customizable options start at $1200, providing full-day, half-day, or elopement/small weddings an equally beautiful experience. With every collection comes a complimentary engagement or bridal session as well plus digital images of the final edits along with the print release. Reach out today for our complete pricing list. Our most popular package is 6 hours.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
Yes, I am the photographer and if the client has a photo + video package I come with my videographer Chris. He is an experienced videographer and will be sure to capture the day perfectly.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
How far are you willing to go for your big day? I’ve photographed all over the United States and love getting excited about new locations. If we’re going further than 80 miles from my location Provo, let’s chat!
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
not yet but I am thinking about it
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
Katinov Photography works diligently to edit your photographs and get them to you in a timely fashion. Our typical delivery rate runs between four three weeks during the slower season and up to four weeks out during our busiest season. We want to make sure every image and product is perfect!
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
As a professional, I have not one, but several backup plans. My plan of action is to ensure you, that there will always be a backup if something goes wrong. Our associates are highly experienced, top-notch wedding professionals who will make sure you get the Katinov Photography + Video experience. You can count on their stunning shooting style and outstanding editing work that faithfully reflects what you see online! I never had to cancel the wedding, in 10 years but if ever happens I will refund the full amount without the 30% reservation fee.