Photographer - Scott Laske
- Business: Laske Images
- Location: Edmond, Oklahoma OK
- Experience: 45 Years
- Photography Types: Engagements, Family, Weddings
- Website: www.laskeimages.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
Scott is our fearless leader. Our Brides and Grooms enjoy Scott’s warm personality and more than once he’s brought calm to chaos on a wedding day. He’s seen it all and knows how to navigate almost any crisis to help couples through one of the most wonderful (and stressful) days in their lives.
With at least 1000 weddings under his belt, Scott is the go-to guy for questions about planning, most common mistakes couples make and just an all-around great wedding photographer. Our Brides continue to rave about how much they enjoy his work and personality.
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
Scott has personally been catering to Brides for over four decades. He personally has captured over 1000 weddings.
3. How would you describe your photography style?
Scott has a bright, colorful style that that stands out in the industry because of his skill with lighting. Each person on his team has their own unique style ranging from soft and romantic to bold and creative. You can pick the mood you want for your Big Day and count on your team to deliver memories, details and coverage you want.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
It's always best to book your photographer as far out as you can. On average, most Brides book a year out. Our biggest suggestion to any Bride is to secure your date at your venue then call and book us. Waiting too long may mean you don't get the photography company you want and that's the last thing you want to happen when you've worked so hard to plan the perfect day.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
We have several packages that reflect our Brides most common requests and needs. On average, our Brides spend $2,500 for two photographers. Others take our higher all-inclusive packages that include products like albums and canvases. We also have happy Brides who choose our basic package and add other products later when their budgets have a little more flex.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
We have ten photographers on our team. You can select any individual photographer or team that is available on your day.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
We will travel up to an hour and include it in your package. If your venue is further out than our local travel area, it's only 60 cents a mile. If you hire us for your destination wedding, we simply ask you cover our travel costs and provide room and board while we are there. You'll get two days of coverage with this package and you'll be hard pressed to find anyone that can beat our destination wedding packages.
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
Some packages do include albums!
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
We will deliver your images within 30 days of your wedding date and in most cases before. We'll deliver them to you on a flash drive and also create a custom image app for you to show off your wedding day from any computer, app or smartphone device!
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
We will be glad to move your wedding to a new date if needed. The deposit is non-refundable since it requires removing availability for other Brides to book that date/photography team.