1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hi! I'm Isabelle. I've always had a love for the visual arts and was so happy when I got into the career of wedding photography 5 years ago. Since then, I have really found my niche with elopement and intimate weddings. I truly believe that small, intentional weddings are the best way to go. You get to focus on the love of you as a couple and spend meaningful time with those few that are the closest to you. I would be honored to have the opportunity to get to know you and be able to capture the story of your love and help you plan + dream up your beautiful wedding day!.
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
I started shooting weddings in 2016 and since then, have shot more weddings than I can count. At least 100+
3. How would you describe your photography style?
I have a very true-to-life, intimate, documentary style.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
Couples should book anywhere from 2-10 months in advance! I usually don't take weddings that more than 18 months out, but besides that, the earlier you inquiry, the better! January-March is my peak booking season!
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
My packages range from $2,500-$4,000 with the simplest one having the fewest hours, no engagement session, and no second shooter. My highest one includes all that plus double the hours. My middle two packages are the most popular and have more hours + elements over the simplest package. But I can also fully customize a package to your wants and needs! Just reach out.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
I, Isabelle Schicketanz, am the lead photographer! Depending on the package, I will also have a 2nd shooter with me who I fully trust and has shot with me before! I also have an option to have an associate shoot a wedding for me if you want to hire me, but I am already personally booked on your date.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
No travel fees! All my packages include all travel like lodging, flights, rental car, etc. Everything besides any day-of excursions/adventures like helicopter rides or an off-roading experience!
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
They are not included in my packages, but I have them available for you to purchase through me from a high-quality printer once you receive your online gallery!
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
8 weeks max! Often a lot sooner! They will be delivered through an online gallery from which you can favorite, share on social media, fully download, and print.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
A 50% non-refundable retainer is required to secure your date and book with me. After that, the remaining balance is due 30 days before the event. Once payment is received and the contract is signed, it is not refundable. However, I will often work with you for reschedules if it's possible for me and in the case of an emergency.