1. Introduction: What's your story?
Photography has been a part of my family for generations! My grandfather was a professional photographer and was always posing us kiddos for photo shoots as we grew up. I always played with his camera and took different photography classes around town. I wanted to be a professional photographer and make a living out of it but I didn’t know how to at the time. I put my camera down for a couple years and joined the working world of finance.
After a couple years in that industry I felt unfulfilled and unmotivated. I started thinking about photography again. I met some incredible photographers that allowed me to shadow them and they ended up helping me create Two One Photography. 9 years later photography has been my calling and my passion. Two One Photography exploded and I am so grateful for that.
I am so thankful to be able to be a part of weddings and photo shoots. I love having the opportunity to tell the story of a moment and event that is so important in a couple and a family’s life. I look at old photographs of my family and things that are important and special to me and I feel luck I am able to provide a family with something they cherish forever.
In the past 11 years I have travelled the world photographing all sorts of events and shoots. I have won The Knot Magazines Best of Weddings for 9 years as well as Wedding Wire’s Couple’s Choice Award for 8. I love being able to tell people’s love stories in photographs.
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
11 years and I have personally photographed over 500 weddings.
3. How would you describe your photography style?
We want to tell the couple's story in photographs. So our style is photojournalist as well as light and airy but we want to bring out the colors and feel of the day. Every wedding is different!
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
9 months to 1 year
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
Our packages start at about $2500 and go up to about $7000
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
I will be there or my sister in law and teammate Vanessa Miranda would be there. When booking you book one of us and work with that same person through out the whole process.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
We charge $150 travel fee for anything 1.5 hours of more out of the Denver area. As for out of state we charge a bit differently Please contact for details.
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
Yes, they are included in some packages and are available for add ons.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
3-4 weeks and the images are delivered via Pixieset.com
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
There is an upfrfont non refundable $500 booking fee that holds the wedding date and goes toward the final balance. We won't take anything else until we know your wedding is 100% happening and will be due two weeks prior to the date.