1. Introduction: What's your story?
OTF PhotoImages LLC has been beautifully capturing the memories of our clients since 2010. Owners Joyce and Ron Thaman have used their combined passions for photography and creativity to build a company focused on serving their clients.
Family owned and operated, OTF offers photography and videography services for a variety of events, including engagements, weddings and receptions, family gatherings, and corporate events.
Our talented and professional team works diligently to exceed our clients' needs. From pre-event planning up to capturing that last dance, our team is there to photograph all of the moments that you want to remember for a lifetime. We provide our clients with high-resolution digital images that are lovingly enhanced and edited to perfection.
OTF PhotoImages offers a variety of different pricing options for our photography and videography services.
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
We have been shooting weddings since 2010. In the 12 years of capturing memories we have done that for over 1000 brides!
3. How would you describe your photography style?
We use a style that is alike the couple. It could be photojournalistic, classic, modern etc.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
Photographers and videographers schedules fill up quickly; whenever you have the date it is best to schedule your media needs.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
We have about four packages but we can also customize our package to fit the needs of the couple.
Six hour coverage for wedding and reception
8 hour coverage for wedding and reception
By the hour coverage
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
Joy and Ron are the owners of OTF PhotoImages. We have other part-time associates (Elena, Jennifer and Tom) than can assist but generally Ron and Joy will be doing your wedding.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
We do NOT charge travel time or fees!
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
On our 8 hour and above package we include a Video Book that has the Cinematic Video uploaded and edited photos.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
We generally have our photos edited within 2-4 weeks. We send out "teaser photos" during the editing process.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
We requite a $250 non-refundable hold the daTE FEE. This fee holds your date.