Photographer - Jeff Jansen
- Business: Jeff Jansen Photography
- Location: Pinellas Park, Florida FL
- Experience: 10 Years
- Photography Types: Maternity, Newborn, Engagements, Family, Weddings
- Profile: Jeff Jansen Photography
- Website: jeffjansenphotography.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
I love photography. More than that, I love capturing the emotion of a moment and preserving it for people to look back on for years to come. That’s why I became a wedding photographer – to tell the story of your day through images that will last a lifetime. My work has been featured online at wedding sites, and I have won awards for my photography. When you choose me as your wedding photographer, you are choosing someone who takes their art seriously and wants to give you the best possible experience. I live in St. Petersburg, FL and I am available for travel nationwide. Contact me today to book your session!
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
3. How would you describe your photography style?
There are three major styles that are trending right now:
classic (lots of composed shots with natural lighting), artsy (dark contrasts and filters), and truly creative, meaning the approach is unique to the photographer. (We call those “the true gems.”) My style is the truly creative. When I meet new clients, I Like to ask them as many questions as they ask me. “A photographer needs to be a little bit in love with their couples”. “That’s how I create my best work.” “The last thing a wedding needs is to become school picture day”. “Efficiency is key. I as your photographer have a system that works and that people love.” Get in touch and lets see if we click!
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
Call (727) 408-0258 to book your wedding date, I require a signed contract and a deposit of your chosen Wedding Package. The contract can easily be read through and signed online. I book 3-18 months in advance.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
Our complete wedding ceremony collections begin at $1795.00. Most of my wedding ceremony customers spend between $2,750 and $3,500 and get 8+ hours of photography and an engagement session. I additionally provide vacation spot wedding ceremony images and portrait images. I can prepare custom collections which includes travel. Local elopement and tiny wedding ceremony applications begin at $900 for 1.5 hours. That is sufficient time for pix and simple ceremonies.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
Jeff Jansen Photography is a husband and wife team. Most packages include both of us as photographers for your wedding day.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
I am based out of Clearwater, Florida area, but I travel to Tampa and Southern Florida and beyond. I will work up a custom travel quote for you that will cover my travel expenses. I am available to travel nationwide.
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
We have a wide variety of album and print products available for additional purchase.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
Finalized, edited images will be up on your password protected gallery and storefront for print purchasing within 6-8 weeks after your wedding.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
The Client may cancel this Agreement at any time prior to the event. Upon cancellation, the Client will be entitled to a refund of any monies paid, except for the non-refundable deposit.
The Photographer may cancel this Agreement at any time prior to the event. If the Photographer cancels, the Photographer must provide a suitable,
replacement photographer, subject to the Client’s approval, which shall be obtained in writing. In the alternative, the Photographer shall refund all monies previously paid by the Client, including the non-refundable deposit. In the event the Photographer finds a suitable replacement photographer, the Photographer shall forward all monies already paid by the Client to the replacement photographer.