Photographer - Kristin Bendigo
- Business: Kristin Bendigo Photography
- Location: Tucson, Arizona AZ
- Experience: 5+ Years
- Photography Types: Engagements, Family, Weddings
- Profile: Kristin Bendigo Photography
- Website: www.kristinbendigophotography.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hello! My name is Kristin Bendigo and I am a wedding photographer based out of Tucson, Arizona!
I started my business more than 5 years ago with the desire to capture people's most genuine and "real" moments together.
After shooting my very first wedding, I was hooked! Everything from the fast-paced timelines to the unpredictable hiccups drew me in. No two weddings are the same, so it's like having a fresh template each and every time to express my creativity and give my couples back something so special on the happiest days of their lives!
When I have spare time, I enjoy spending it with my husband and two kids, our menagerie of animals (two horses, two dogs, and two cats), reading a good book, and exploring everything that Arizona has to offer!
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
I've been a professional photographer for more than 5 years and have been shooting weddings since 2020. But in those two short years, I have shot more than 50 weddings!
3. How would you describe your photography style?
My style is very candid; I enjoy capturing the real moments between couples while still coaching and prompting them along the way. I like to make my sessions fun rather then staged, and I try my hardest to apply that to my weddings as well.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
I usually tell people that their photographer should be the second thing they book, right after the venue! Basically, as soon as you can afford to put down the retainer, book your photographer ... snatch us up before someone else does, especially during those prime months in the fall and early spring!
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
I offer a wide variety of packages to fit many different budgets and timelines; my most basic package starts at $1800 for 6 hours while my more "involved" package is $6900 which includes photography, videography, engagement session, and much more! My most popular package is my Silver Wedding Package which includes a mini engagement session (great for us to get to know one another!), 8 hours of coverage, and a second shooter (crucial!); this package starts at $2500.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
I will absolutely be your photographer for your wedding day! When couples I have worked with refer others to me, it is because of their personal experience with me and I want you to have the same experience. I have a whole team of second shooters that I hire as well; each one I have worked with personally and who has extensive experience with their own weddings. So I guarantee you will always get the best!
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
Depending on the location of your wedding, travel fees can be applied and vary based on the distance, date, and timeframe of services. Often, a flat rate will be applied and I can arrange my own travel for convenience if a flight and/or hotel is needed to be booked.
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
Some of my packages include albums or wall-mounted prints, absolutely!
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
I don't like to make my couples wait a few months for their entire gallery, so I do things a little bit differently then most!
24 hours after your ceremony (assuming I am not traveling), you will receive your gallery link with a Sneak Peek of your wedding in your email! Throughout the editing process, I will be adding photos as I work on them. However, your gallery will be complete by 8 weeks from your wedding date!
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
If event is canceled, no portion of the fees paid to me will be returned. If event is canceled less than 3 months before date, 2nd payment will be required to compensate for hours of service already rendered and loss of event date. If the event is postponed, services contracted can be applied to a new date if available. Refunds will only be given if client does not receive their files.