Photographer - Ruben Gamarra
- Business: Ruben Photography
- Location: Washington DC, District of Columbia DC
- Experience: 25 Years
- Photography Types: Corporate event, Engagements, Family
- Profile: Ruben Photography
- Website: www.rubenphotography.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
I have owned Ruben Photography for 25 years, serving Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia.
As one of Washington DC’ s premier photographers I am proud and excited to capture the memorable moments of your special event.
Recently, I had the honor of being selected as the lead photographer for the 2019 Jewish National Fund Conference in DC. Also lead photographer for the 2018 World Gas Conference at Walter E Washington DC Convention Center.
As a former member of United States Senate Press Photographer. I photographed top U.S. and international government officials and world leaders, including Presidents Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Barack Obama at the White House, Capitol Building, United Nations, the Summit of the Americas in Argentina and at various embassies in Washington DC.
Finally, throughout my career, I have traveled the world, including different regions of the United States, as well as Canada, Europe, Asia and Latin America, and I feel
comfortable and at ease working with people from all cultures and lifestyles.
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
I have been shooting weddings for over 25 years, I used to shoot in average about 60 weddings per year. Now because of technology with advance photographic cameras, everybody wants to be a wedding photographer so completion got fierce.
3. How would you describe your photography style?
My goal is to capture the best moments of your wedding day, using my photojournalistic experience without intruding. My stile, it can be contemporary to modern. I love putting my creative mind to work, creating beautiful images with a sense of style and good taste.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
In about one year period.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
My packages start at $1,200 and my most popular is $2,200 that includes up to 8 hours and an Italian Wedding book.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
I am the lead photographer. If the client needs a second shooter, I have well experienced photographers for additional $300
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
I have done weddings in California, Toronto, Canada and South America, I am willing to travel with all expenses paid.
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
In about two weeks period after the wedding, the client will receive the high resolution proof images.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
At least six months in advance for a partial refund. If the date gets booked again, it will be full refund.