Photographer - Sean Oblizalo
- Business: Vows and Peaks
- Location: Denver, Colorado CO
- Experience: 4 Years
- Photography Types: Elopements, Weddings
- Profile: Vows and Peaks
- Website: vowsandpeaks.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
I'm Sean, the beard behind the lens! I'm your trail guide, planning expert, and straight-up Colorado elopement ninja. I share my passions for the outdoors with couples who want to skip the wedding day drama and go straight for an epic experience with a wedding day in nature.
I started Vows and Peaks 4 years ago and tell stories of couples eloping in epic scenery. I hone in on making a memorable wedding experience in Colorado landscapes and coordinating adventure the moment you hit me up! As a leave-no-trace elopement photographer, I'm all about embracing the modernity of elopements here in Colorado!
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
4 years and 100+ elopements!
3. How would you describe your photography style?
I would say my elopement photography style is adventure storytelling. I focus on the couple while highlighting the amazing landscape where they're saying "I do". I'm not into over-editing, so I try to keep my photos as natural as they were in the moment, while adding an extra special zest in post-editing. I am a lover of nature and people, and these two things combined make for some dope photos!
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
I usually suggest anywhere from 6-12 months but have booked couples just 7 days out!
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
I offer an all-inclusive package in Colorado that covers things like locations, timelines, permits, vendor suggestions, and full-day elopement coverage. This package is set up for couples to have a personalized, hands-on experience!
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
One man crew right here!
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
I charge travel for outside of Colorado. I charge $500 for travel. That covers my transportation, lodging and food.
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
You can add on albums where I will design and print an album for you.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
6-8 weeks but you will receive sneak peaks the next day.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
Your deposit is forfeited. You can change dates without a rescheduling fee.