Hair & Makeup Artist - Amna Nasir
- Business: Glamna Makeup
- Location: San Francisco, California CA, Washington WA
- Experience: 6 Years
- Profile: Glamna Makeup
- Website: www.facebook.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
Amna Nasir is a Pakistani-Canadian Bridal Makeup artist. Brought up in Dubai, Amna proved to be a globetrotter from a very young age. She provides her services across internationally.
Despite a life spent in pursuing academics, it only took two designations for Amna to flip the conventional script and pursue her first love: Makeup Artistry. Since a young age, Amna has enjoyed an attention to life’s finer details, seeking and bringing out the beauty in everything and everyone around her.
2. What's your experience as a bridal hair & makeup artist? How many brides are in there in your portfolio?
I have experience of 6 years with Bridal hair and makeup. I have worked with over 100 brides in the last few years.
3. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
My most popular package is the Bridal Package:
COMPLETE Bridal Package $800USD
- Formal Bridal Hair
- Up-Do, Half-Do (Incl. Any Synthetic Hair Piece)
- Bridal Makeup
- Premium Lashes
- Makeup Touch-Up kit
- Dupatta Setting + Jewellery Placement and Pinning
- Professional Shots Taken For Glamna (Provided Upon Request)
- Travel included under 40 KM
4. Do you have a team of assistants or will you be the only artist that day? What will happen if you're sick or have an emergency on the wedding day?
I have a team of 2 more makeup and hair artists. I have never cancelled on a bride no matter what the emergency was, but if that was to happen, we always have backup artists.
5. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
Travel cost is included in the bridal package, mostly.
6. Can the bride book a wedding makeup trial appointment and will you also do a trial before the wedding?
Yes, a bride is always welcome to book a makeup trial before the actual event.
7. What beauty products do you use and would you be open to the bride using her own make-up?
We use only high end products on our clients but open to using client's makeup if they are more comfortable with it.
8. How can you make the bride's wedding makeup last and look good in photos?
i focus the most on skin, and making sure that the makeup stays on all day without getting smudged. That is one of my techniques.
9. How long will makeup take on the day and how long will you be staying for on the day?
The makeup will stay for the rest of the day. We also provide a touch up kit along.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
If the appointment is cancelled from my end, the client will be payed their full deposit.