1. Introduction: What's your story?
Adventurous couples will find a kindred spirit in T.J., an arizona wedding photographer with an affinity for photo sessions on the edges of desert cliffs. His natural style puts you at the focus of every image, letting authentic moments take the spotlight while simultaneously capturing the beauty of your surroundings. Whether you’re itching to hike up a mountain for engagement photos or elope underneath a waterfall, T.J. Will capture your love story like no other. He is available to travel to wherever your adventure takes place.
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
I have been photographing weddings for 8 years and have probably shot close to 500 weddings.
3. How would you describe your photography style?
I have a documentary style that focuses on bright light and vibrant colors.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
Most weddings dates fill up 8-14 months out. The busiest months are March & April, and October & November.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
Most brides invest $3,550 which includes eight hours of coverage, an adventure engagement session, print releases, online downloadable galleries, and fun Polaroid photos. Right now all clients get a FREE Adventure Engagement session so you get the above package for $3,050 & get this, through June all couples that book me will get a chance at winning a trip to Havasupai for their Adventure Engagement Session. This trip includes 3 nights and 4 days in havasupai and includes all the rental gear you will need.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
Yes, although I do have associate photographers, unless you book an associate photography package I will be the photographer for your wedding day. I do have second photographer packages available.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
I do not charge a travel fee for any weddings in Arizona. For weddings outside of Arizona, I try to work into the package the price of a flight, hotel, and rental car but every wedding is different.
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
Albums are not included. I do have albums available starting at $250 and going up to around $1,000.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
Usually wedding photos are delivered within 2-4 weeks depending on how busy the season is. All photos are delivered on the online downloadable gallery.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
If you choose to cancel a wedding you will lose any payments made to Thomas Shull Photography LLC.