Photographer - Steven & Alisha Palm
- Business: Steven Palm Photography
- Location: Tucson, Arizona AZ
- Experience: 20+Years
- Photography Types: Events, Engagements, Family, Weddings
- Profile: Steven Palm Photography
- Website: www.stevenpalmphoto.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
We met in Hollywood and sparks instantly flew. When you find that special person, it is the best feeling in the world. We started shooting weddings together in 2010 and the rest, as they say, is history. After shooting 50 weddings per year together in the Tucson area, there is nothing else we could imagine doing. We know exactly where each other will be at the entire day and our couples can literally feel the LOVE! We approach all weddings as if it were our big day and make sure they have the best day ever. We are there to cover every moment and help lead the day so our couples can simply enjoy it! Our couples become our friends and we really pride ourselves our fantastic communication, superior quality, and endless energy. We are Steven and Alisha Palm, your husband and wife team.
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
They say Steven was literally born with a camera around his neck and it has not been removed to this day! His first paid photo shoot was Jenny McCarthy and has shot thousands of celebrities & models in his 20+ year career. Alisha has a broadcasting background and was always interested in photography and film. Steven asked her to shoot a wedding with him in 2010 and they never stopped. We photograph around 50 weddings per year and could not think of doing anything else. The energy on a wedding day is unlike any other and we get to document one of the most important days of a couple's life- what an honor!
3. How would you describe your photography style?
Our style is lively, fun, and energetic- like our personalities! No stiff poses here. We incorporate Steve's high fashion background into our weddings to create one of kind art work for the couple to show off. We provide a great mix of photos so couples can relive their day any time they want.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
We recommend booking us at least a year out. However, we have couples book us as much as 2 years out. Couples want to ensure they can reserve us to get the best experience possible. March to May and September through December are our busiest times, but couples get married in Tucson the entire year and it is not uncommon for us to book every weekend in June and July as well.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
We offer 3 main investments, but can also put together a custom investment to fit our couple's needs. Our top 2 investment options offer an engagement session. Out most popular is 6 hours of photography time with an engagement session. All sessions includes a usb flash drive of all high res edited images with a print release and online gallery to view your photos. Extra hours are $250/hour. Our top investment includes a premium album and that can always be added later on. We also offer videography and live-streaming services.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
When you book Steven Palm Photography, you will get Steven & Alisha Palm. Some custom investments may include only one of us- but we have both shot weddings separate before and can promise the same wonderful experience.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
Anything outside the Tucson area will have a travel fee. We prefer staying local. We love our local venues!
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
An album in included in the top investment and prints are available for purchase through our online gallery.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
We strive to get you the completed photos as soon as possible! We know how excited you are to share them! If we are not shooting weddings, we live in the edit room. On average you will receive your photos in 3 weeks or less.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
The required retainer fee is non-refundable. The balance is not due until 2 weeks before your day.