1. Introduction: What's your story?
CRAIG PETERMAN - Photographer, Videographer
I have had many careers throughout my life, but truly, nothing has ever felt right, or complete, or true, until I held a camera in my hands. Instantly, I knew that my real passion had been awakened with the whirring click of a shutter. Even to this day, I am always amazed at the power we have to conquer time, to possess a moment: to stop the movement of a clock, to save a smile, and hold it in our hands.
If pictures really are worth thousands of words, then allow me to be the one to help you tell your story. Allow me to let you live in the moment. Let me capture that moment, forever, for you.
No matter the task, the project, or the goal, I know that we can immortalize your memories, together.
Making seconds last forever.
Making moments last a lifetime.
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
I have been shooting weddings professionally since 2015 and I have done 200+ so far in my career!
3. How would you describe your photography style?
I have a journalistic or natural style when shooting. I try to keep things light on editing and capture the wedding day as natural as I can.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
I think couples should book the photographer or videographer as soon as possible. I get booked out a year in advance for most couples, so I would recommend trying to get your date saved as soon as you can.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
I offer 3 different package options to suit your needs! The main difference between all 3 is the time allowed and amount of photographs. I would say my gold package is my most popular, which has 8 hours of allowed time and 400+ images included. This package also includes 1 free package add-on from about 8 different popular options!
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
Yes, I am the main photographer and I usually have a second shooter and/or 1 assistant helping me.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
I do charge a travel and lodge fee depending on where the wedding is located. I am a destination photographer and I would be happy to talk more about where the wedding is and if there would be any travel fee involved!
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
No, they are not included but you do have the option to purchase them through your customer gallery.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
After the big day, I get to work on making your images perfect in every way! It normally takes me anywhere from 2-4 weeks to complete your gallery and I send them to you in a online custom gallery which you can send to others, download all the photos, and also order prints off of!
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
The deposit of 50% is non-refundable and I do not offer any cancellation terms. In the unlikely event I am unable to make your wedding, I will offer a colleague to take my place or a full refund.