1. Introduction: What's your story?
I’m Sam , long story short… I was born and raised in Thailand for 15 years, then moved to WA for school. I hated school so I joined the US Army as a medic and they sent my ass to Hawaii (bummer 😅). But my passion for photography never left my heart so I decided to pursue it. Now I’m a wedding photographer in based in Phoenix Arizona!
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
I've been doing wedding for 3 years and have photographed close to around 70-80 weddings!
3. How would you describe your photography style?
Epic, Emotional, and Story Driven photographs. There is a focus on storytelling and real emotions in the photographs. beside just making you look good in front of the camera, i want to make you feel good as well.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
Couples usually book me about 9-12 months in advance. Peak booking months are Jan-Mar.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
OK so what i do is different process from any photographer in here. I need to learn about you in order to serve you correctly. we will get into the pricing stuff afterward because I cannot give you a custom recommendation for your wedding cuz everything after my first collection (2900) is customized. I can’t give you any kind of recommendation until I understand what you value about your wedding or understand where you guys are coming. its gonna take about an hour and a half. But at the end of it, I’m also gonna give you some idea of what timeline you’re gonna be looking for. So. If you don’t end up booking me you can take this to other photographer
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
Mostly me and a 2nd shooter if the couple want more coverage / photos! I only take on 25 weddings per year!
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
No travel fee in Arizona! I have a flat fee of $500 for most of the US that covers my airfare
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
YES! Prints are really important! A museum-grade heirloom album is included in some of the custom collections
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
I take me time going through all the photos and I don't outsource or rush it. You can expect 4-6 weeks after your wedding day!
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
It's case by case. I understand that things happen and I will work with you through it. I'm pretty flexible!