1. Introduction: What's your story?
I got married 6 years ago and I couldn't find a florist that fit my style. I set out to do my own florals - I never stopped. Six years later, I've worked on hundreds of weddings.
2. What's your experience as a wedding florist business? How many weddings are in there in your portfolio?
I have designed over 200 hundred weddings.
3. How far in advance do couples need to secure your services?
About 6 months.
4. How do you price your floral arrangements? What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
Our starting price is 5,500 for Full Service Wedding Florals. Our pickup starting price is $750 - this is an affordable option for couples that want their bouquets and personals to shine and might be on a budget.
5. How many meetings will you have with the couple, and how will they be involved?
Our Initial meeting will be all about their vision. This really defines what they will need and we create an estimate for them. The next steps once they've booked with us is their Moodboard Design meeting. This meeting is critical in the creation of their custom floral design and moodboard.
I bring in a custom experience to my couples, and it includes a heavy dose of design. I want to make sure that design comes first - Every floral design is custom to them.
6. Who else is in your team and how many people on your staff will be at the wedding?
I'm the owner, and I have a studio manager. We typically bring in 2 - 3 event florists to the day - depends on the size.
7. How would you describe your design style? (e.g. traditional, modern, rustic, organic)
Modern , Nature -Inspired and Minimalist. - Definitely Quality Over Quantity.
Always a touch of wild.
8. Who will handle setup and delivery? What other services do you offer?
We handle design, setup, delivery and pickup/strike.
9. What happens to the flowers after the wedding?
They get composted , we are one of the only florists in Miami that compost our flowers and work hard to minimize waste, and as of this season we are #foamfree
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
WE accept cancellation up to 3 months before the wedding, deposit is non-refundable.