Photographer - Ethan Beazley
- Business: Ethan Beazley Photography
- Location: Mesa, Arizona AZ
- Experience: 15 Years
- Photography Types: Elopement, Engagements, Weddings
- Profile: Ethan Beazley Photography
- Website: ethanbeazley.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hello! Im Ethan Beazley, I am a wedding/elopement photographer based in central Arizona. My professional photography career started in 2008 when I worked in the music industry. Before I ended up in weddings I worked in a number of different fields including fashion, commercial, editorial and events. I found my love for wedding photography when I came to realize that not only did I have a lot more freedom to create (than I did in other industries) but the sky is really the limit on what we can do. I started shooting weddings in 2015 and since then I have worked over 200 of them. I absolutely love doing this and I am always looking forward to my next opportunity to shoot some really great moments.
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
I have been shooting weddings for about 5 years now and I photographed my 200th wedding back in march (of 2020)
3. How would you describe your photography style?
The aesthetic of my style can be described as dramatic, vibrant and moody. I pose my couples candidly to create a range of work that portrays everything from the jubilant to the intimate and emotional.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
For most weddings I typically book about 12 months out. Here in Arizona, our peak season is October/November and those months will often book 18 months out.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
I have 4 photography packages on my website. My first package includes myself as the photographer with all day (no hourly restrictions) coverage. My most popular package is Collection II. At $2950, you will get your engagement session included (no travel fees for anywhere in Arizona), Myself and a second photographer for the full day, and you will also be granted all printing/sharing rights.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
As I mentioned with my package layout, My most popular package includes myself as well as one second photographer. In every case I will be the primary photographer.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
I do not charge any travel fees for anywhere in the state of Arizona. I do travel out of state quite a lot and my travel fees for that is just made up of the cost for gas/flights, hotel, and rental car (if applicable)
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
They sure are. Collections II and III include a number of different physical products ranging from save the date cards to photo books.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
I deliver the final images via private online gallery 21 days after the wedding.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
I do not offer any refunds. As for cancellations, The clients will not be refunded their deposit. There are no additional fees for cancellations.