Photographer - Gazi Asadullah
- Business: Oryan Photo and Video
- Location: Houston, Texas TX
- Experience: 5 Years
- Photography Types: Engagements, Weddings
- Website: www.oryanphotovideo.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
I am Gazi, founder of Oryan Photo and Video. My love for event photography started when I was probably in 2nd or 3rd grade. My dad bought me a fuji film camera, and I was able to operate it better than anyone else in the family, so for every event, everyone used to hand me the camera to take photos. Also had better sense of angles.
When my first kid was born in 2010, I first bought semi professional camera and started looking in to (self learning) how to improve my photography skill. Eventually I ended up spending thousands on camera and lens and started taking photos at friends weddings and events. Eventually i started getting requests to photograph weddings, eventually I decided to start a business to recoup those costs.
Now here I am, doing almost 100 weddings a year!
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
I have been shooting for 5+ years, and probably shot atleast 350 weddings.
3. How would you describe your photography style?
I love to take photos where I could show not only the couple but also the environment they are in. I want to tell story through my photos. I am not light and airy, then I am not moody either. I kinda fall in the middle.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
The couple should book their photographer atleast 6 months before, I would recommend 9 = 12 months before the wedding. I also recommend getting an engagement session so that we could learn more about each other..
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
We do photo and video and photobooth.
Our package starts anywhere from $1199 and it can go up to $7999 + tax
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
I do shoot on the wedding day, but we also have a small team that follow the same style as I do.
We have two lead photographers and 2 second shooters
We also have 4 videographers.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
We charge travel outside 35 miles radius of 77433.
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
Typically not, but our packages are customized. We can always add.
But some packages offer additional discount towards books and prints.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
Our avg is 4-6 weeks however we put 8-12 on the contract.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
Our deposit is not refundable. If cancelled atleast before 6 months of wedding, there is minimum cancellation fees. If cancelled within 30 days, full payments to be made. We did waive rescheduling fees due to covid.