1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hello my name is Roxana Becerra and I am the proud owner of Dry a Blow Dry Bar in El Paso Texas. Although I did not start the business I took over in December 2018 and my goal is to expand my business with a few more locations. Right now we have 3 locations to service our clients on the West side of El Paso. We provide blowouts and specialize in bridal hair and makeup. We are your one stop shop for any and all occasions. Whether it be your big day or a night out on the town. We love making our clients feel beautiful! I am not a stylist myself, but I have a passion for customer service and making sure our clients have the best experience at our salons.
2. What's your experience as a bridal hair & makeup artist? How many brides are in there in your portfolio?
I am not a stylist myself, but my salons have serviced many brides for both hair and makeup.
3. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
We do not offer any bridal packages. Our prices for our brides are:
Half updo $75
Bridal makeup $80
4. Do you have a team of assistants or will you be the only artist that day? What will happen if you're sick or have an emergency on the wedding day?
All of our Stylists and makeup artists are trained in bridal hair and makeup. Depending on what kind of hair and makeup the bride would like we’ll have a specific artist to accommodate the brides style. We offer trial services so the day of the wedding the bride will know exactly what to expect.
5. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
We do not offer travel services. We do have 3 locations to accommodate parties of all sizes.
6. Can the bride book a wedding makeup trial appointment and will you also do a trial before the wedding?
Yes of course! We offer trial services that are the same price as the day of service. The only difference is we allot more time for the bride the day of the trial to try as many makeup looks and hairstyles as she’d like.
7. What beauty products do you use and would you be open to the bride using her own make-up?
For makeup we use a wide variety of different brands and products. We like to use different products from different brands so we can accommodate all of our clients. We’d most definitely be open to the bride using her own makeup. We want all brides to be comfortable with what’s going on their skin and we realize not all products will work for everyone.
8. How can you make the bride's wedding makeup last and look good in photos?
We can make the brides wedding makeup last and look good in photos by using quality makeup and a good setting spray. All of our makeup artists are qualified and have several years of experience. We have never had an issue with a brides makeup not lasting a full day.
9. How long will makeup take on the day and how long will you be staying for on the day?
The makeup artist may take up to an hour to an hour and a half on the brides makeup.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
For cancellations we ask for 24hrs notice. We do require a $200 deposit when booking parties of 4 or more. We understand with the circumstances of the Covid-19 pandemic weddings may be postponed or canceled and we are willing to work with brides to accommodate them in any way we can. The deposit is non refundable, but we are willing to honor the deposit if the wedding is postponed to a later date.