Hair & Makeup Artist - Morgan Ebright
- Business: Morgan Ebright
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee TN
- Experience: 7 Years
- Website: morganebright.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hi friend, I’m Morgan owner and lead stylist with Morgan Ebright. My love for weddings started around 8 years ago when I was in hair school and all my friends started getting married. And now I’ve be able to serve over 100 brides since then. My passion is to highlight your natural beauty so you feel confident and shine on your wedding day.
My dream is that every woman who sits in my chair would experience a glimpse of authentic connection and beauty. Beauty that brings our soul to life. I love connecting with people and I believe together we can create a perfect look for your special day!
2. What's your experience as a bridal hair & makeup artist? How many brides are in there in your portfolio?
I’ve been doing hair + makeup for weddings since 2013 and have served over a 100 brides on their very special day! From glam to very natural I’ve done it all. No matter what your envisioning our team will bring it to life in a way that feels like you!
3. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
We offer several different packages ranging for just the Bride only to a Big Bridal Party! Each of our packages include engagement session hair and makeup, airbrush foundation, false lashes, and a pre wedding trial as well as on site day of wedding day hair + makeup!
Our packages are:
Beautiful Bride - this package is all about the bride starting at $530
Close Confidantes - this packages includes Bride and 4 of her closest ladies starting at $1250
Pampered party - this packages is the ultimate bridal experience including Bride and up to 8 starting at $2000
*When you choose a package any add on hair or makeup services are 15% off!
We also offer al a carte services as well!
4. Do you have a team of assistants or will you be the only artist that day? What will happen if you're sick or have an emergency on the wedding day?
I do have a team of assistants that come with me to help with wedding day hair and makeup! As the lead artist, I personally do the Bride’s hair and makeup and facilitate our morning! My team will help me with the bridal party.
If I happen to be sick or an emergency happens on wedding day, a trusted artist will be assigned and informed of all contracted and discussed arrangements.
5. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
We love to travel and provide on-location services only! Travel is included in our pricing with 35 miles round trip from our studio! If further than 35 miles round trip, please inquiry for travel rates.
6. Can the bride book a wedding makeup trial appointment and will you also do a trial before the wedding?
Most definitely! All our packages include a pre wedding trial.
7. What beauty products do you use and would you be open to the bride using her own make-up?
We pride ourselves in the products we use and choose only products that are good for your skin, your hair and the earth. All our products are vegan, cruelty free, and clean. I would be open to a bride using her own makeup but can not guarantee the performance in how it will look in photos or how long it will last.
8. How can you make the bride's wedding makeup last and look good in photos?
Weddings are full of sweet moments and more often than not there are some tears! And if you're having a wedding here in the south, you can expect to sweat. We use top of the line products that are made to last, look good in photos and are waterproof!
9. How long will makeup take on the day and how long will you be staying for on the day?
Each makeup application takes around 30 minutes! We stay for the duration of the morning to make sure everyone is ready and looking amazing before pictures start. We can, however, stay through pictures, your ceremony and reception if you would like for any touch ups or hair changes. Inquiry regarding rates.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
The client has 30 days prior to the wedding date to request any changes to the list of services from what is listen on the original agreement and payments made up to that point are non-refundable. If any services are cancelled within 30 days of the wedding date, the client is still obligated to pay for those services.