1. Introduction: What's your story?
Cate Werynski (She/They) works as a professional hair designer and makeup artist in Denver, CO. She graduated beauty school in her home town Buffalo, NY where they worked for a few years before making a big move to Nashville, TN and eventually, Denver. She has worked on numerous brides
2. What's your experience as a bridal hair & makeup artist? How many brides are in there in your portfolio?
Cate has been styling hair and makeup for 9 years. In 2020 they were able to help 175 brides get ready for their big day!
3. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
Everything at Cate Hair Makeup is a la carte! Pick exactly what services you are needing for your day. They also come out for just the bride!
4. Do you have a team of assistants or will you be the only artist that day? What will happen if you're sick or have an emergency on the wedding day?
Cate is the only artist that handles brides and is on for every wedding that's book. They do have a team of assistants to help with larger bridal parties. Sickness and emergencies will be handled on a case by case basis, but their network of artists in CO is large to find replacements.
5. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
Travel fees in Denver range from $35-$50. Outside of Denver prices can be requested, as Cate Hair Makeup drives up tp 3 hours from Denver as well as Aspen. Some bookings require an additional hotel room for the night before.
6. Can the bride book a wedding makeup trial appointment and will you also do a trial before the wedding?
Yes! Cate Hair Makeup has a studio in Downtown Denver for trials and can also be used for a day of getting ready spot.
7. What beauty products do you use and would you be open to the bride using her own make-up?
All products in their kit are professional or prestige! I have a full range of shades for all skin types and colors. If you have something that you'd be more comfortable using, please bring it along!
8. How can you make the bride's wedding makeup last and look good in photos?
Using high quality makeup and years in the industry have helped them achieve long lasting hair and makeup. She can also be hired to stay all day for touch ups!
9. How long will makeup take on the day and how long will you be staying for on the day?
Cate Hair Makeup books an hour and half for brides and an hour for friends/family hair and makeup.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
A nonrefundable deposit will be used to hold your date. If a wedding is canceled due to COVID-19, the balance may be moved to another date.