Hair & Makeup Artist - Natalie Hintz
- Business: Natalie Rose Beauty
- Location: San Diego, California CA
- Experience: 6 Years
- Profile: Natalie Rose Beauty
- Website: www.natalierosebeauty.net
1. Introduction: What's your story?
My name is Natalie, owner and lead artist of Natalie Rose Beauty.
I have been a Bridal Makeup and Hair artist for almost 6 years now and the best career move I have made yet. After realizing the corporate world and traditional 9-5 wasn't for me, I did some soul searching and where I landed on was a creative career that allows me to make people happy and feel beautiful for a huge moment in their life!
By choosing Natalie Rose Beauty, you are choosing to work with an Artist that will work with you to create the perfect look for your Wedding Day. As a your Artist my goal is to make you feel and look like your best self and I will do this by applying my signature look. And that look is what I like to call 'Naturally Enhanced'. By creating this, you will feel radiant, glowing and like you best features are being highlighted.
In addition to creating the perfect look for you and your Bridal party, my goal is to make sure your Wedding day runs smoothly and efficiently. I do this by bringing the best team of artists, creating a timeline and working with all of your vendors to ensure you have no stress or worries. Because a stress free Wedding Day is the ultimate goal!
Let's make magic! Connect with me today and we can chat about your Wedding hopes and dreams.
2. What's your experience as a bridal hair & makeup artist? How many brides are in there in your portfolio?
My work experience as a Bridal Makeup and Hair artist isn't only limited to Bridal. I have also worked in production and lifestyle branding. This experience allows to look you makeup and hair from a different perspective to make sure you have the best look for photos and real-life!
I have over 50 Brides and growing that I have worked with and I can't wait for you to be my next Bride.
3. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
All of my pricing is service based.
Makeup services include false lashes.
Add-ons include: clip in extensions for hair services, airbrush foundation application
4. Do you have a team of assistants or will you be the only artist that day? What will happen if you're sick or have an emergency on the wedding day?
I have a network of artists that I work with that bring amazing talent and energy to a Wedding Day. Having a group of artists, allows me to run a smooth wedding day and cover me in the event of an emergency.
5. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
Travel fees apply outside of my 25 miles working radius. The fee is standard and covers, gas and wear and tear on my car. If an over night stay is needed, that will be charged to the client as well. For more information about travel, please email me.
6. Can the bride book a wedding makeup trial appointment and will you also do a trial before the wedding?
Yes and yes! As the lead Artist, all of my brides will be working directly with me.
7. What beauty products do you use and would you be open to the bride using her own make-up?
I use all types of beauty products and brands. I also have had brides and clients bring their own products which is totally fine and accepted.
8. How can you make the bride's wedding makeup last and look good in photos?
Through my application process I am able to create a long lasting make up look! It is all about strategic product layer, how and where I apply makeup! Only applying where it is most needed and setting the makeup with each application.
9. How long will makeup take on the day and how long will you be staying for on the day?
Bridal Makeup/Hair application is given 1 hour but every Makeup and Hair service takes anywhere from 35-45 minutes. It should last the whole wedding day based on my application approach.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
I detail this in my contract once a client begins the process in booking services.