Hair & Makeup Artist - Isaac Meyers
- Business: Isaac Meyers- Makeup Artist
- Location: Seattle, Washington WA
- Experience: 22 Years
- Profile: Isaac Meyers- Makeup Artist
- Website: www.immakeup.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hello, Welcome to my page. I love makeup, animals & spaghetti. My favorite color is cobalt blue. I have been doing makeup since I was 17 years old and have traveled all over the US & Europe for work. Seattle is home and have a lot of upcoming projects I’m very excited for. Cheers!
2. What's your experience as a bridal hair & makeup artist? How many brides are in there in your portfolio?
I can’t count. Too many. I haven’t had a day off since March.” I’m not complaining…”
3. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
I have a bridal with trial & entire wedding party packages that are very popular.
4. Do you have a team of assistants or will you be the only artist that day? What will happen if you're sick or have an emergency on the wedding day?
I have 1 other assistant that had been trained and nurtured by me.
5. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
Yes, I do. It only covers 10 miles from the store front which is in downtown Seattle.
6. Can the bride book a wedding makeup trial appointment and will you also do a trial before the wedding?
They can book it in one service. I don’t like doing weddings without trials. UNLESS, the bride is 100% confident on a look.
7. What beauty products do you use and would you be open to the bride using her own make-up?
I use all brand of makeup. Too many to list. I also offer vegan makeup application.
8. How can you make the bride's wedding makeup last and look good in photos?
I airbrush my brides. I think basic pressed powder & lip touch ups is key.
9. How long will makeup take on the day and how long will you be staying for on the day?
It depends on the contract. I offer a day rate for brides or we can do a glam and go.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?