1. Introduction: What's your story?
Former Special Education Teacher Turned Wedding Photographer.
My name is Doug McCulloch, I am a Washington elopement photographer and PNW elopement photographer capturing adventurous couples having their wedding day without rules, boundaries or expectations! I've found myself behind a camera my whole life and after years of teaching, I realized that my love for exploration and creativity began to push further than what a classroom could provide. So I took a leap to switch careers while keeping my values of accessibility for the outdoors, inclusivity, and environmentalism in mind.
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
While I've been shooting weddings since the start of 2023, I have been using a professional camera since I was 18 years old capturing every hike and adventure along the way. I have photographed 4 weddings this year with the ambition of capturing many more!
3. How would you describe your photography style?
Candid, adventurous, moody, yet natural photos with an enhancement in the vivid colors
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
The beauty with intimate weddings and elopements is that you can book a wedding as far out as a year, but as soon as 1 week! Peak booking months occur early in the year, but I accept weddings year-round with popular months being late Spring to late Summer.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
I offer 5 unique elopement packages that can be customized and catered to your needs!
All packages include:
-Photo coverage ranging from 2-14 hours
-In-depth location scouting based on your dream wedding spot, access to vendor recommendations
-Personalized day-of timeline, assistance with planning, logistics, special permits, your own elopement guidebook
-Complimentary officiant services
-Beautiful high resolution photos in your personalized online gallery
-Complimentary album design
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
Yes! I will be your wedding photographer for the day, I believe that being comfortable with your photographer is important and I work with couples on making their day feel as if I am not there, but just capturing their most beautiful moments in their wedding day,
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
All travel fees are included for weddings done in Washington and Oregon!
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
After your elopement or intimate wedding, you will receive a complimentary album design and an option to purchase
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
You will receive 10-20 photos within 48 hours of you saying "I do!" and the rest of your photos within 6-8 weeks of your wedding day.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
Once the contract is signed, there will be no refunds.