Florist - Debbie Weaver
- Business: Creations by Debbie
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee TN
- Experience: 40+ Years
- Website: linktr.ee
1. Introduction: What's your story?
Being considered among the top floral designers by Wedding Wire and The Knot, we are humbled to be a part of all our bride’s “special day”! We pride ourselves on our quality and customer service and it is our goal to take your vision and turn it into a reality. We specialize in creating custom packages on our customers requests and pride ourselves with the best experience possible. Our Head Floral Designer, Catherine, is an award winning florist with a passion to give brides not only beautiful florals on their wedding day, but give them an amazing experience along the way.
2. What's your experience as a wedding florist business? How many weddings are in there in your portfolio?
Our head floral designer has 18 years of floral design experience, is a Certified Floral Designer (CFD), as well as a Master Floral Designer (MFD). Catherine has done thousands of weddings in her career.
3. How far in advance do couples need to secure your services?
We would prefer to begin our planning process with our couples 6 months to a year out to ensure we can give them the best experience possible. We can accommodate with 4 weeks notice depending on availability.
4. How do you price your floral arrangements? What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
What we love about our pricing is that everything we create is completely customizable. Clients can pick and choose items that fit their budget and needs best. Our design team is here to guide them along every step of the way to ensure we reach their desired budget while giving them the wedding of their dreams.
5. How many meetings will you have with the couple, and how will they be involved?
Clients are involve every step of the way. It is the clients choice if they would like to meet between 2 and 3 times. We have our initial consult which can be their choice of over the phone or in person. Next, we have a venue walk through if necessary and based on availability. Lastly, we will have our final consult 1 month before the event to finalize their big day.
6. Who else is in your team and how many people on your staff will be at the wedding?
We have a team of 25+ staff members. Depending on the wedding event size, date, and design set-up, we will have two to five floral specialist provided to set up at the wedding.
7. How would you describe your design style? (e.g. traditional, modern, rustic, organic)
As a designer, we lean toward garden inspired styles based on the beauty of mother nature. The great thing about our florists is we are here to customize the look and needs of our clients desire and are always caught up on the latest trends on top of classic looks.
8. Who will handle setup and delivery? What other services do you offer?
Our in house staff handles everything from delivery installation, dismantle and rental retrieval. We have a large list of both services and rentals that our company offers in our 4,000 square foot warehouse including decor rentals, candles, props, lanterns, drapery installations and overall decor for the entire event.
9. What happens to the flowers after the wedding?
We would hate to see our flowers go to waste. We have an in-house floral donation program with a local Nashville based Hospice Care Facility to donate our flowers if desired.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
All deposits are nonrefundable. Orders must be cancelled 61 days in advance of delivery date to waive an invoice balance. Orders cancelled between 31 to 60 days of delivery date will be charged 50% of the invoice amount. Full payment is due 3 weeks prior to setup, or by the event date for established corporate clients unless other arrangements have been agreed upon. Additions to the order will be honored if available.