1. Introduction: What's your story?
We are a florist located in North Raleigh in Raleigh, North Carolina. Our design staff, all with their own style and eye for detail, love working alongside our clients and designing their special days and occasions to fit their style and budget while adding their personal touches!
2. What's your experience as a wedding florist business? How many weddings are in there in your portfolio?
North Raleigh Florist has been designing wedding's since 2007. During that time, we have built strong relationships with our clients as well as wedding and event venues and enjoy working with them. We have had over 600 wedding throughout the years, large and small!
3. How far in advance do couples need to secure your services?
As a well established florist, the sooner the better to book your wedding. We make it our priority to focus on each bride to deliver the best we have to offer! We have been known to book weddings with less than a month notice, but normally book 8 months to one year in advance.
4. How do you price your floral arrangements? What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
Pricing a wedding will vary with every wedding. Every event is custom and priced according to style, quantity and flower selection. For those that are unsure of where to start, we do have several packages that may fit within their budget and needs.
5. How many meetings will you have with the couple, and how will they be involved?
We always start with a 1 hour in person consultation to learn more about the couple and to see what their vision is for their big day. Prior to our meeting, we do ask that they share their Pinterest pages along with any other inspirations. A personalized proposal and a vision board are sent soon after our meeting to ensure that I am in full understanding of their vision. We schedule a second meeting, typically by phone, about a month out to go over the wedding designs and to ensure that no alterations need to be made.
6. Who else is in your team and how many people on your staff will be at the wedding?
Brides will typically meet or talk to our head designer Samantha. She and I will carefully determine how many staff members are need at the venue, and have a skilled and talented team to help with any type of installation.
7. How would you describe your design style? (e.g. traditional, modern, rustic, organic)
Collectively, our design team has over 60 years of design experience and talent. We are fortunate that we are able to "match" the perfect designer with the couples visions and have a broad area of design whether it is traditional, organic, rustic or modern.
8. Who will handle setup and delivery? What other services do you offer?
We have a very well trained and skilled team that are able to deliver and install events of all sizes, however, I am present at most events. We do offer arch rentals, container rentals as well as same day delivery and retrievals.
9. What happens to the flowers after the wedding?
If there are any flowers that have not been taken, we have worked with a volunteer group that will recycle the arrangements and deliver them to those that are sick or shut in.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
We try to work with all for rescheduled events and will transfer the date at no additional cost. Any event cancelled less than 30 days of the event will not receive any refund, for those cancelled more than 30 days to the event will be refunded all payments that have been applied minus the deposit.