1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hi, Susan here, owner/operator of Scentsational Florals, since 2007. We are a family-owned company based in 3 separate locations, serving the entire Baltimore-Washington DC Metro Area, including Maryland's Eastern Shore and Northern Virginia. We have a team of 5 full-time and 4 part-time designers ready, willing and able to fulfill all your wedding floral needs. On many of the on-line platforms for engaged couples, we are ranked as the absolute top florist! We have hundreds of 5-star reviews, check us out at ScentsationalFlorals.com.
2. What's your experience as a wedding florist business? How many weddings are in there in your portfolio?
We normally do between 350-400 weddings per year. We are largely considered the area's top wedding florist, because of our stellar 5-star reviews. We only do event floral designs, no birthday bouquets, funeral arrangements, etc. We are focused on YOU and your WEDDING!
3. How far in advance do couples need to secure your services?
We need at least 30 days notice to place an order, but during peak season we often become fully booked 6 months in advance. For Saturday events we could be booked as far as 1 year in advanced. We will do a quote for an event that is as far as 18 months away.
4. How do you price your floral arrangements? What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
We custom design for each and every event. In our studios, we do count stems, so we do the most accurate pricing formulas of any of our competitors. There is no guessing, we know exactly what the order will cost us to produce. Our on-line reviews are chock-full of customer reviews mentioning that our quote was 10-40% below other quotes they received.
5. How many meetings will you have with the couple, and how will they be involved?
For full wedding orders, we offer 1 free in-person consultation. We offer 3 revisions to any quote prior to booking our services. Revisions after booking are unlimited. For smaller orders we offer extremely detailed email quotes including photos and stem count.
6. Who else is in your team and how many people on your staff will be at the wedding?
Depending on the size and complexity of the install, we could have 1-3 designers at your event. We never use a "delivery" person; there is always at least one qualified designer at your event in case of emergency changes.
7. How would you describe your design style? (e.g. traditional, modern, rustic, organic)
We are all things to all people - if you can dream it, we can do it.
8. Who will handle setup and delivery? What other services do you offer?
If we are delivering your order, set up is included. We have rental items like arbors, chuppahs, draping fabrics, columns and urns.
9. What happens to the flowers after the wedding?
Your guests can take them home!
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
After the initial deposit of 30%, if you cancel your wedding, we will retain your 30% deposit. If you pay in full when required, thirty days prior to the wedding, and cancel after that, we will retain the entire amount. If you choose another date within a year, we will apply the money to the new date.