1. Introduction: What's your story?
Forerunner Entertainment is a wedding DJ service based out of Fort Worth, Texas. Jeff started DJing back in 2010 and launched Forerunner Entertainment in 2015. He, along with a few friends have been partying full time ever since!
2. What's your experience as a wedding DJ? How many weddings have you done?
Since 2010, Jeff has DJed over a staggering 660 weddings alone and combined with the three other guys on the team, has worked over a thousand collective event experiences with nothing but 5-star ratings! Together, they are excited to help couples achieve the wedding of their dreams!
3. How far in advance do couples need to book your services?
8-18 months in advance depending on the popularity of the date.
4. What's your rate? What does that include?
our rates start as low as $1399 but our average client spends right around $2,000 for their desired features. We customize our price tag based on needs.
5. Are you available to travel if needed?
I would LOVE to be your destination DJ!
6. How would you describe your style?
If you read my reviews, you will instantly see that my "style" is "real". I don't throw on a cheesy DJ voice and ham it up on the microphone. I use my natural voice and speak to the guests as if I am one of the family and a dear old friend. I am very choosy of the clients I take on because I want to be a part of the wedding, not just a vendor at the wedding. We like to make it personal and make each wedding uniquely yours!
7. What's your backup plan if there's an equipment malfunction? Do you bring backup equipment?
Yes! Back ups to the back ups, always!
8. What's your sick day policy?
We have a few good men on the team that can swoop in and save the day. With our online planning system, your information is all safe in the cloud so that if something happens to one of us, the other has access to all the same info and can step right in! With that being said, we have not missed a single wedding in our entire career (knocks on wood)!
9. How do you motivate a shy crowd to dance? What do you do to motivate the crowd if nobody is dancing?
We have some patient pending dance floor technology that we use to make the dance floor explode back to life. but those will have to be talked about one on one (;
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
Our Retainers are non-refundable and apply towards services rendered for reserving the date from our calendar. You may cancel 60 days before the event and void the contract and owe no additional fees. However, event services that have failed to be cancelled within 60 days of the event will still require payment in full.