1. Introduction: What's your story?
I am Evan Smith and my story of how I started Dj Evon. I was a high school senior and I wanted to make a business that was profitable and able to someday become a full-time job I just never really have been the desk person. I got my degree at Media Tech Institute where I learned audio production. I also am a producer and I also do ministry in other events as well around Texas and some around the United States.
2. What's your experience as a wedding DJ? How many weddings have you done?
I’ve done probably over the six years that I have been a Dj I have done over 60 to 70 weddings.
3. How far in advance do couples need to book your services?
As long as we secure the date that is all I would need but if I had to put a number on it I would say about maybe 6 months out max.
4. What's your rate? What does that include?
WEDDING EVENT FEE
•Performance Fee reception is $750 (4 hours) $600 (3 hours) $450 (2 hours) $250 (1 hour) with rate of $100 per hour for additional hour
•Set-up completed 45 minutes before event starts
•Equipment: Will provide 2 premium speakers and sub-speakers for great sound
•Library of music for expansive playlist potentials
•DJ / MC services for Reception
• basic lights
Reception Dance Floor lights $150
8 uplights $200
Co2 Gun $75
2 Extra speakers $200
3 Extra light bar $300
Moving head lights: $200
5. Are you available to travel if needed?
6. How would you describe your style?
I am very fun, energetic, and clean for all ages.
7. What's your backup plan if there's an equipment malfunction? Do you bring backup equipment?
The thing is I always buy the best possible products in test them before I ever do a wedding. If it comes down to it I will bring a back up speaker yes.
8. What's your sick day policy?
Normally I offer a full refund . I don’t get sick on the day of weddings.
9. How do you motivate a shy crowd to dance? What do you do to motivate the crowd if nobody is dancing?
Well I start off with popular music from today and then I kind of incorporate old songs as well. Not every crowd is going to dance like you want them to but then also listen to suggestions and try that as well.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
My cancellation or refund policy I require $200 for the deposit but everything else will be refunded.