1. Introduction: What's your story?
I have a lifelong love of music and love to celebrate life in general for sure! So what a better fit for a wedding DJ? I have enjoyed years of experience and have worked weddings all over the midwest.
2. What's your experience as a wedding DJ? How many weddings have you done?
Over the course of 22 Years in business, we average around 50 weddings per year.
3. How far in advance do couples need to book your services?
We recommend booking at least a year in advance however we do have a lot of openings throughout the year so contact us anytime.
4. What's your rate? What does that include?
For most weddings that have the Ceremony and Reception at the same location, we are able to completely cover your needs with pricing around $1,000-$2,000.
5. Are you available to travel if needed?
We are thrilled to offer destination services where ever you may need us!
6. How would you describe your style?
We make the day about you!
My Wedding Party Style I would stylize as "Classy to Trashy."
We start the party with something everyone would love then later on in the night we PARTY!
7. What's your backup plan if there's an equipment malfunction? Do you bring backup equipment?
We provide a backup for every piece of equipment we bring.
We live by the model of "Be Prepared."
8. What's your sick day policy?
Unless we are dying we'll be there!
T-Bone Employees 3 total dj's and we never book all 3 of us on the same day.
9. How do you motivate a shy crowd to dance? What do you do to motivate the crowd if nobody is dancing?
Sometimes it takes time to warm up the crowd so we give them time to talk, socialize, and catch up with friends and family they haven't seen in a while.
However, we use several techniques to make sure to get and keep people on the dance floor. Keep in mind your crowd does what you do so we encourage our brides and grooms
to stick to the dance floor as much as possible.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
We honor our retainer fees and pricing for up to 1 year in the need of a rescheduled event.