The Moment By Casey


The only way to do great work is to love what you do!

Casey Lee, Certified Wedding Planner, founder and CEO of The Moment by Casey, is passionate about planning your events! Based out of Tulsa, Oklahoma, Casey has planned weddings, honeymoons, bridal showers, proposals and reunions, all while seamlessly blending charm, sophistication and modern trends.

Partnering with some of the premier specialists in the industry, she brings you the best in every detail, every time. To stay on the cutting edge of the industry, she continues her education through her membership in the Association of Bridal Consultants. With the client’s vision in mind, she has successfully planned rustic barn weddings to exclusive private weddings

Vendor Profile - Casey Lee

Casey Lee

Casey Lee sets herself apart in the wedding industry because she dreams big, has even bigger goals, loves fiercely and believes in creating relationships- not clients! Her heart for people and commitment to continuing education landed her the title of 2018 Ms. Dorothy Heart Scholarship recipient for the Association of Bridal Consultants. Couples most often describe Casey as knowledgeable, kind, genuine, sincere, prompt, professional and fun! Her passion for weddings and events go way beyond the smell of fresh cut roses and perfectly placed chiavari chairs. She listens to her couples and is able to connect their innermost wedding desires and transform their wedding day to replicate those feelings. When weddings aren’t filling her day she can be found reading to her beautiful daughter, snuggling her shih tzu, Romeo, enjoying a glass of chilled white wine and planning her next goal or adventure. Nothing is stopping her anytime soon!


Easy. It always falls on the best friends or the mothers to step in when you don't have a planner. Your mom and best friends have been waiting on you to get married just as long as you have and should be able to enjoy your wedding day too. The Moment By Casey handles all of the wedding day details down to the perfect alignment of the plates at the reception. Allow yourself to enjoy your wedding day with everyone you love most- obviously while drinking a mimosa or two.
It depends on the wedding and what it involves. If it is heavy in decor then I will be there as soon as the venue is available to us. If the decor is mostly being done by the florist and other vendors, then I will arrive when the vendors begin to arrive for the day. Every wedding is very different so we will discuss this in detail when we go over all of your specific wedding day needs.
Yes! I have a few assistants that work for me on a regular basis. They know the standards I have and often times exceed the expectations. Not every wedding requires me to have an assistant but we will discuss if one is needed at your wedding.
I am always willing to assist my clients with clean-up; however, the gifts, cards, decor, flowers and personal items brought in to the venue have to be taken by someone designated by the bride. I will assist with clearing tables, gathering linens, organizing personal items, etc but will not do so alone. If I have to hire additional assistance for clean-up there is an additional clean-up fee added to your end balance.
I make this as easy as possible. A 20% booking fee is due at the time of contract signing. This is non-refundable as I will be taking your wedding date out of my inventory. The remaining 80% is due 14 days before the wedding or event. Payment plans are perfectly fine as long as the final payment is completed 14 days before the event.


Write A Review

You May Also Like

Oklahoma City, OK, USA
Savy Social Co.
Oklahoma City, OK 73103, USA

Wedding Vendors in Tulsa