1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hi, my name is Sandy Mozur, and I am the co-owner of Camera2Productions. My business partner, Colin Shubitz, and I launched Camera2Productions in 2009. We had been doing corporate videography for several clients and realized there was a huge need for beautiful, contemporary and finely edited wedding videos. Your wedding is one of the very most important days of your life and goes by in a second. So often we are told by our clients they barely remember the day! We are unobtrusive, but we are capturing everything, including many of the behind the scenes moments, as these are often the most special.
Although we started Camera2Productions as a wedding videography company, it made perfect sense to add photography to our services. We feel having one team streamlines the process for you and for us. Our team of experienced shooters is committed to creating a lasting keepsake for generations to enjoy.
We would love the opportunity to capture your special and unique love story.
2. How long have you been filming weddings? How many weddings have you filmed?
We launched our business in 2009 and have captured over 300 weddings. We've captured weddings from Mexico to New York, but most of our weddings have been in the DFW area, where we've shot at over 200 venues.
3. How would you describe your videography style?
Romance and emotion are everything in a wedding video! We offer timeless, emotive and breathtaking stories of your wedding day.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding videographer?
The sooner the better because your date may be taken if you wait too long.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
We offer videography packages, photography packages and combination video and photography.
Our most popular package is eight hours of both video and photography. With this package you receive:
- four shooters - two for video and two for photography and three video cameras for the ceremony
- a 3 - 5 minute highlight movie
- a full-length movie of about 45 - 60 minutes that includes bride and groom prep, the complete ceremony, bridal party entrance, special dances, cake-cutting, garter and bouquet toss, guest dancing, toasts and send-off
- unlimited high-res, edited photos uploaded to a photo-sharing website with free downloads
- a complimentary one hour photo shoot of your choice: bridal, engagement, boudoir or rehearsal dinner
6. Are you the wedding videographer who will be filming on the wedding day? How many camera people and cameras will be operating on the day?
Yes! My partner and I shoot all the weddings. We have an experienced staff of second shooters. If we are capturing both videography and photography we will have four shooters. For only photography or videography, we have two.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
Travel fees vary by location, but we often cover at least part of of our expenses. Travel fees are negotiable.
8. How do you back-up your footage to ensure no footage is lost and for how long do you keep the footage after the wedding?
Back-up is critical! We download our files onto three hard drives and keep all files for one year. We do not ever delete edited movies.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the video? And how will the video be delivered?
Per our contract, couples receive full-length movies 4 - 6 weeks following the wedding, but we often deliver the highlight within 2 weeks.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
Our policy is to charge a 30% retainer fee at the time the contract is signed. This retainer will hold the wedding date. The retainer fee is non-refundable if the event is cancelled, but if it is rescheduled, we apply the fee to the new date. If the wedding is cancelled after the balance is paid (due to weeks prior to the wedding), we refund 50%. If it is rescheduled, we apply to payment to the new date.