Videographers - Jeff Zych
- Business: Athenas Eyes Productions
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio OH
- Experience: 20+ Years
- Profile: Athenas Eyes Productions
- Website: athenaseyes.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
I began doing video for cable TV in Milwaukee back in 2000. My enthusiasm for video grew beyond cable and corporate video into filming more wedding & events in the 2007 timeframe. Helping couples and their families preserve the memories of special times in their lives has become my art and passion.
2. How long have you been filming weddings? How many weddings have you filmed?
I have been filming for about 15 years and have filmed over 100 weddings.
3. How would you describe your videography style?
My style tends toward the traditional and documentary. I have a definite focus on the people involved in the celebration. Too many faces and voices to do justice to with only a highlight video. A full feature documentary is provided along with an artistically assembled highlight video.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding videographer?
A year in advance is recommended, but if I am available short notice can also work if close to home.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
I offer a ceremony only Bronze package, a 7 hour Silver package for late afternoon weddings with minimal preparation coverage, and a full day 10 hour Gold package to provide preparation coverage at multiple locations if necessary. The Gold package is my most popular,
6. Are you the wedding videographer who will be filming on the wedding day? How many camera people and cameras will be operating on the day?
I usually work alone. One camera is manned and another one or even two cameras are set up for stationary filming on tripods. Besides doing all of the filming I also do my own editing.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
Most of my weddings are within an hour of home so I usually do not charge a travel fee.
8. How do you back-up your footage to ensure no footage is lost and for how long do you keep the footage after the wedding?
I backup footage on an extra hard drive and keep all footage a minimum of 3 years.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the video? And how will the video be delivered?
A proof of the highlight video is usually provided in 1 to 2 weeks. Once approved they receive a draft of the full feature with a week.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
Cancellations made at least 90 days prior to the event receive their full deposit refunded.