Photographer - Ashley Stein
- Business: Ashley Stein: Ohio Wedding Photographer
- Location: New Philadelphia, Ohio OH
- Experience: 9 Years
- Photography Types: Engagements, Weddings
- Profile: Ashley Stein: Ohio Wedding Photographer
- Website: ashleystein.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
My photography journey began about 12 years ago as a teenager, but it wasn't until I became a mother that I worked up the courage to leave my day job and pursue my photography career full-time. I have always loved the art, but I have found that over the years, it is the connection between people that makes me really love what I do. It's seeing them in their happiest moments but also supporting them in their tough ones that makes it all worth the long days, and the busy seasons.
Outside of my love for people, I'm a wife and a mother to three strong-willed children whom I homeschool. If you knew me personally, you would know that I like to go against society norms. I hope to one day encourage my children to pursue happy, no matter what that looks like.
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
I have been shooting weddings full-time for nearly 8 years. I have photographed over 120+ couples on their wedding day.
3. How would you describe your photography style?
My photography style is clean, minimal, emotional and true to color with a heavy focus on skin tones.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
My couples usually book their wedding photographer anywhere from 9 months to 18 months in advance.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
Full wedding collections can be found here: https://ashleystein.com/wedding-lounge
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
I am the head wedding photographer, but I also have an associate photographer, Raya, who has been trained as an associate photographer.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
No travel fees within Ohio.
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
In some collections, yes!
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
One week! The full gallery will be delivered via online gallery.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
Non-refundable retainer and all monies paid are non-refundable 12 months prior to the wedding date.