1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hi I'm Marius Blidar, founder of Marius Photo and Video Studio. I fell in love of wedding photography because I love traditions and the joy of the day. The most important part of your wedding day is you two! As your wedding photographers, we will make it fun, we promise. You’ll laugh and feel relaxed in front of the camera—even if you’re usually camera shy. We won’t force you into formal poses. Rather, we let you interact naturally and lovingly, in your own special way. Then we start snapping pictures, to create stunning images that show your personality, your style and your love for each other.
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
we started doing photohraphy and video in 2007. So far we did over 300 veddings.
3. How would you describe your photography style?
We specialize in photographing people because we truly enjoy being part of these special celebrations and all of the joyful emotions that are an essential part of them. And that’s why we want to get to know you ahead of time. As your wedding photographer and videographer, we will meet with you before your wedding, to get to know each of you and your personalities as a couple—because we want to capture memories, and we want to capture you.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
I think is very important to book your wedding photographer as soon as you set up your wedding date. I usually get booked the year before the wedding. The busiest months for us are from may to ocrober
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
We offer full day coverage photo and video for 4500. In this price is included a FREE engagement photo session, drone coverage and all the photos and video edited and delivered in a custom Usb case
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
Usually in our team is me and my better half :) . I am the leading photographer. We use the latest nikon cameras
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
We did weddings all over US. We did weddings in North Carolina, South Carolina, Idaho, California, Oregon and of course Washington.
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
We offer prints and albums, too but those are extra. All depends on what type the album the clients are choosing.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
After the wedding, we gonna edit all the photos and videos. The delivery time is usually 6-8 weeks.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
If you cancel your wedding you loose the deposit, but if you postpone we gonna consider the deposit towards the new date,