1. Introduction: What's your story?
I'm Claudia Oliver, owner of Claudia Oliver Photography Studio. With 13+ years of experience as a wedding photographer, and more than 200 weddings photographed, I've mastered the ability to tell your story, capturing candid moments as they unfold.
I am a documentary wedding photographer dedicated to shooting effortlessly editorial stories of those in love. From fleeting in-between moments with family and friends to vibrant natural portraits, every nuance of your day deserves to be remembered authentically.
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
13 years of experience with more than 300 weddings photograph
3. How would you describe your photography style?
I can blend different styles in one image and often use more than one approach from one part of a wedding day to another, There are many styles to describe different specialties, my approach and style overlap in these 3 wedding photography styles:
* Documentary Style
* Fine Art Style
* Editorial Style
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
Booking your wedding photographer after booking your venue is a good idea (ideally 12 months prior to the wedding). Unless you are eloping, you may have to wait until a few months before the wedding.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
Please visit our website to learn more about our photography collections.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
Yes, I am the primary photographer, second shooters are available upon request.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
All trips in excess of 80 miles (roundtrip) are charged at a rate of $199, up to 150 miles.
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
Most of our popular packages include albums. We can always customize your photography coverage to include prints.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
Our contract stated that wedding photos would be delivered 6-8 weeks after the wedding date.
The average photo delivery time was closer to 3-6 weeks per wedding. Your collection includes a Custom Online Gallery that allows your clients and you to download high-resolution images instantly.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
Please email us to learn more.