1. Introduction: What's your story?
In case we haven't met, I'm Teri B. I'm a Los Angeles Wedding Photographer who shoots weddings all over California and worldwide. I am fascinated by the places around me and how I can tell stories with the people in front of me.
Photography has a magical way of preserving our memories, allowing us to hold onto moments that would otherwise be lost. Your wedding day will be filled with wonderful, fleeting moments around all of the people you treasure the most. It is my passion to tell your story in an artful, authentic and cinematic way.
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
I've been shooting for five years and have captured some 145 weddings all around the world.
3. How would you describe your photography style?
Photojournalistic with artistic flare. My foundation is capturing authentic moments. Sometimes my work is described as poetic and romantic with film-like qualities.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
It always varies but I recommend a year about if your wedding is on a Saturday. The busiest months for me are usually June, July, September and October.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
I have three main packages that I offer a range of things from hours, second shooters, engagement sessions and albums.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
Yes, I photograph all weddings. I have a few go-to photographers to help out on bigger wedding days that need an additional set of eyes.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
I have no travel fees for weddings within California. I do specialized quotes for the rest of the United States and Europe. About 40% of my weddings and photography work are not in LA and I love being on the road.
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
I do albums in my top package and also as ala carte. I personally create them page by page, just as they were captured.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
3-4 weeks. Online gallery and thumbdrive. On an eight hour wedding day I typically deliver 900+ final, edited images.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
Due to the pandemic, I offer one free date change if my schedule allows. If there is a cancellation I try to arrange a portrait or smaller session to cover the retainer cost.