1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hi. I'm Jesse Madison, Owner of Jesse Madison Photography. I started shooting photography when I was very young and my passion was there from the start. I love capturing emotion and what better way to capture emotions than on a wedding day. I was hooked from the start. Now, working with my wife as a team, we love getting to know our clients and documenting their days in a very special way. We started shooting together and really saw the value in shooting as a team. We could capture the same moment in different ways from different angles. Our clients loved it. And we never stopped. We shoot both photo and video together to get the most coverage we can for our wedding couples.
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
We have been shooting weddings for over 6 years now and we are close to 100 weddings during that time.
3. How would you describe your photography style?
I provide beautiful clean photos edited in a light, bright and airy style. We try and capture couples in a way that is beautiful, authentic and timeless
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
If you plan ahead I think 6-12 months is ideal. Most of our couples book within that time frame.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
We offer both photo and video packages. Starting at 5 hours, but also offering 6 hr, 8 hr and 10 hr packages. The most popular package is our 6 hour package. Followed by the 8 hour package. We do offer a discount when you order both photo and video together so our 6 hour photo and video bundles are also quite popular. Our packages are structured so that almost everything is included in each. When you book a longer package you get more coverage on your wedding day and you could expect about 100 additional images delivered for each hour added. Extra hours are $250/hr. Our standard photo package includes hourly coverage, full image release. Approximately 100 images/hr, Spotlights for Grand entrance and Speeches when needed, Off Camera Strobe lighting for group shots, Insurance, 2 photographers and an engagement session included.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
Yes I am the lead photographer for our weddings. My wife, Emi, also shoots with me as a second shooter. We add a third person to our team when shooting both photo and video together.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
No travel fees shall be charged for weddings within 100 miles of our 92688 zip code in Orange County, CA
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
Albums are added on at an additional cost starting at $850 which includes 100 images. This is a 10x10 album with premium thick photo paper pages. You can choose your cover material. Our most popular is the leather cover.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
Our delivery timeline for photos after the wedding date is usually 2 weeks.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
When you book with us, we require a 50% non-refundable retainer fee to save your date. In the case that you completely cancel your wedding, this fee is not refundable. But we always allow the option to reschedule on a date that is agreeable to both photographer and client.