Photographer - Rob Perez II
- Business: Gemini by Design
- Location: Bakersfield, California CA
- Experience: 10+ Years
- Photography Types: Engagements, Family, Weddings
- Profile: Gemini by Design
- Website: www.geminibydesign.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hi My name is Rob and I am the owner and lead photographer of Gemini by Design, inc. I started photography in school and have a degree in digital arts, communication, and photography. I have over 10+ years of experience as a freelance photographer; my experiences include portraits, engagements, weddings, concerts, and motorsports. I love photography.
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
I attended Brooks Institute of Photography and studied wedding photography. After which I transferred to The Art Institute. I have been shooting weddings since 2012 and have been doing so ever since.
3. How would you describe your photography style?
I have a photo journalistic approach to wedding photography.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
It is best to book 6 months to a year in advance.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
I offer multiple packages ranging from an hour to all day.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
I am the main photographer and usually hire a second shooter and work with a great videographer.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
I charge a travel fee after 10 miles of my location in Bakersfield.
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
Prints are not included but can be added to any package.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
Depending on my schedule i turn in photos anywhere between 2 weeks of the wedding to a month. Most of the time I give a flash drive with the edited photos.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
I do not offer refunds. If available, I am more than happy to work with the client with moving dates.