Photographer - Bryan & Anh Maness
- Business: West End Photography
- Location: Tucson, Arizona AZ
- Experience: 8 Years
- Photography Types: Maternity, Newborn, Engagements, Family, Weddings
- Website: westendphotos.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
We're Bryan and Anh, a husband and wife team of wedding photographers in Tucson, AZ. Eight years ago, we started our own family and realized how special and fleeting life's moments can be. Since then, we've made it our passion and purpose to capture all the beautiful details of every day life. When woven together, they form a collection of memories that serve as the storybook of our lives.
Today, we happily share the best day of people's lives with them in some of the most beautiful scenery in the desert - documenting, laughing, crying, and celebrating the love between them along the way. All the while, we get to serve some of the most amazing couples! While we live, work, and play in the Tucson desert, our zeal for travel has also taken us all over the world to photograph love.
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
We've been shooting weddings for the last 7 years, and in that time frame have photographed over 100 weddings.
3. How would you describe your photography style?
Our style has been described as timeless, romantic, natural, and elegant, and our couples tend to share in our love for natural light, breathtaking landscapes, precious details and, of course, adventure.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
Couples should book their wedding photographer 12-18 months in advance. Our peak booking season is the spring and fall months, with weekends booking fairly quickly.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
Full day wedding photography coverage with us begins at $3000, which includes a complimentary engagement photo session, two photographers on the day of your wedding, and an online gallery for viewing and downloading your images. Add-ons such fine art prints, gallery wrapped canvases, handcrafted wedding albums, and additional hourly coverage are also available! Please inquire for custom pricing.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
Wedding photography is so much more than just the final images- it's also an experience! Bryan & Anh are both lead photographers during your engagement session and wedding day. There are moments throughout the wedding day where you won't notice us at all i.e. the wedding ceremony and first dances, and others when we'll step in to offer guidance i.e. family portraits. From the first initial email to the hug goodbye at the end of the reception, it is our goal to provide a comfortable and memorable experience in addition to beautiful and timeless images.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
We happily accept destination weddings! Please contact us for a custom quote.
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
Albums, prints, and gallery wrapped canvas art are included in our wedding collections. We believe in preserving your most precious memories with showpiece art that exudes the same elegance, beauty, and emotion you felt on that very day!
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
Wedding images are delivered within 4-6 weeks and available to view, share, and download in an online personal gallery.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
Cancellation is approached on a case by case basis.