1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hi! I'm Lauren and I started DFW Marriages to help all couples have the ceremony of their dreams. I believe in providing a quality service at a fair price so my couples can focus on what matters most, their marriage!
2. What's your experience as a wedding officiant? How many weddings have your officiated?
I have worked with over 75 couples as an officiant and at times as an on-site helper as of April of 2021.
3. How far in advance do couples need to secure your services?
Anytime! I've helped out a few couples day of! Sometimes things are just last minute and I pride myself on being flexible and accomodating.
4. How would you describe your officiant style?
Heart warming and fun (when the moment calls for it). Some ceremonies lend themselves to a more serious atmosphere, but when the moment feels right, I do enjoy adding a few laughs.
5. What are your fees for officiating a wedding?
They can range from $50-$350. It all depends on the couples needs. The lower end would be a couple just needing a signature at a close driving distance. The higher end would be a couple wanting a ceremony, me present at their rehearsal, with a farther driving distance.
6. What do you wear when you officiate a wedding?
This varies depending on the ceremony, but usually a black one piece romper. If it's a winter wedding I wear a long sweater jacket and boots.
7. How many pre-wedding sessions will the couple need to have with you?
Usually just one phone call, but I'm available around the clock.
8. Will you be able to create a personalized ceremony?
9. Are you available to travel if needed?
Yes, of course!
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
Couples can cancel up to a week before their wedding with a full refund, minus the deposit of $25.