1. Introduction: What's your story?
The BRIDAL BEAUTY AGENCY is an elite boutique agency based in Seattle, serving local and destination weddings.
Our top makeup artists, hair stylists and barbers have years of experience in Fashion, Beauty, Red Carpet, TV and Film industries.
We offer our modern brides a full range of à la carte beauty services on location and in studio.
Our team works diligently to ensure that every bride and groom receive the best quality products and services with personalized attention.
The ultimate goal is to create your perfect bridal look. Whether it's natural, romantic and soft, or dramatic, our stylists are able to deliver results that bring bridal beauty service to the next level.
2. What's your experience as a bridal hair & makeup artist? How many brides are in there in your portfolio?
Bridal Beauty Agency is an agency representing the best makeup and hair artists in the industry. Each stylist on our roster has 5-15 years of experience. They work in film, TV, red carpet, still and video production industries and bring their knowledge and professionalism to the world of weddings.
3. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
Each stylist has their own rates, please inquire via e-mail.
4. Do you have a team of assistants or will you be the only artist that day? What will happen if you're sick or have an emergency on the wedding day?
Depending on the size of the bridal party our client's might need just one lead stylist or just 2 stylists. Larger parties will require additional assisting stylists. We will determine the needs and book as many stylists and assistants as you need before we finalize it and sign a contract.
In case of force majeure we will do everything possible to cover unavailable stylist.
5. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
All locations further than 15 miles from our studio is subject to travel fee charge.
We are ready to fly outside the state and outside the country
6. Can the bride book a wedding makeup trial appointment and will you also do a trial before the wedding?
Yes, each client can book a trial run and most our clients do so.
7. What beauty products do you use and would you be open to the bride using her own make-up?
Each stylist has their own makeup/hair kit. Products range from luxury brands to professional makeup/hair lines.
8. How can you make the bride's wedding makeup last and look good in photos?
Years of experience brought our stylists knowledge that they need to make the look lasts all day.
9. How long will makeup take on the day and how long will you be staying for on the day?
Makeup for the bride tales 1 hour, for bridesmaids 45 minutes.
The client can hire a stylist to stay on location for touch ups on hour by hour basis.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
The deposit is non refundable if the booking is cancelled by the client.
The deposit is refunded in full if the booking is cancelled by the agency.