1. Introduction: What's your story?
As a self-taught artist based in Columbus, I’ve been helping clients look and feel their best since 2013. My approach to makeup is simple: your natural beauty is the star of the show and I simply bring your best features forward using the art of makeup. When I can transform how someone sees themselves and make them feel beautiful, that's what this career is all about. Showing people the beauty that lies within each one of them. What sets me apart is I make sure everyone who sits in my chair has a fun and relaxing experience where you can walk away feeling comfortable, confident, and beautiful! If you're looking for a makeup artist to help with your special event, I'd love to work with you and hear your story!
2. What's your experience as a bridal hair & makeup artist? How many brides are in there in your portfolio?
I've been doing makeup for eight years, and started my business two years ago. Currently in my portfolio, there are over 25 brides.
3. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
I offer Bridal Makeup, Bridal Party makeup, Special Event, Prom/ Formal, Makeup Trials, and Additional Makeup Artists to cater to any size party.
4. Do you have a team of assistants or will you be the only artist that day? What will happen if you're sick or have an emergency on the wedding day?
Yes! For parties over 6, you can add on an Additional Makeup Artist to help the event run smoother. In case of an emergency, I always have an artist on back up.
5. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
Travel fee is required for venues over 25 miles outside of Columbus. I travel all over Ohio, and the travel fee depends on the location of the venue.
6. Can the bride book a wedding makeup trial appointment and will you also do a trial before the wedding?
Yes! You have the option to add on a Makeup Trial before your event.
7. What beauty products do you use and would you be open to the bride using her own make-up?
For sanitary reasons, we use only high end luxury skincare and makeup products from our kits on clients.
8. How can you make the bride's wedding makeup last and look good in photos?
Using luxury products, and proper skin prep will create the long lasting makeup look that each client receives.
9. How long will makeup take on the day and how long will you be staying for on the day?
Timeline will depend on the amount of clients. We average 45mins-1hr per application.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
If event is canceled, no portion of the fees paid to Consultant will be returned. If event is canceled less than 14 days before date, 2nd payment will be required to compensate for hours of service already rendered and loss of event date.