1. Introduction: What's your story?
With over 20 years of experience and training, I am a master hair stylist & colorist. She trained in New York, San Francisco and Los Angeles with Redken Exchange NY, Vidal Sassoon SF and Westmore Academy of Cosmetic Arts LA. She has participated in numerous movies, commercials & fashion shows and has been published in several industry magazines. I have an eclectic ability and artistic approach to hair and make-up. She has transformed hundreds of clients and bridal parties, from the very unique to classic beauty and will make you look and feel your best.
2. What's your experience as a bridal hair & makeup artist? How many brides are in there in your portfolio?
I have been making brides beautiful for over 20 years and have worked on hundreds of weddings.
3. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
I don’t offer packages, everything has a set price.
4. Do you have a team of assistants or will you be the only artist that day? What will happen if you're sick or have an emergency on the wedding day?
I work with another hair and makeup artist and believe it or not, I have never had to cancel a wedding.
5. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
I charge a travel fee to go anywhere outside of San Francisco. The cost depends on the distance.
6. Can the bride book a wedding makeup trial appointment and will you also do a trial before the wedding?
Yes, I recommend a trial before the wedding.
7. What beauty products do you use and would you be open to the bride using her own make-up?
There are too many different products that use to list and of course I am open to anyone bringing their own makeup as well.
8. How can you make the bride's wedding makeup last and look good in photos?
The products we use and how they are applied are meant to last for hours.
9. How long will makeup take on the day and how long will you be staying for on the day?
Typically hair and makeup only takes 45-60min on the bride and I can stay the whole day for touch ups for an hourly rate if needed.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
I do not refund and a deposit is required to hold your date.