1. Introduction: What's your story?
I started doing flowers right after Highschool and immediately fell in love. I knew right away I wanted to specialize in weddings and events. I started to pursue this career very strongly through education and apprenticeships until I started on my own in 2012. From there we have grown from 15 weddings our first year to averaging 75 each year. We have also adding on planning, styling and event management to our services.
2. What's your experience as a wedding florist business? How many weddings are in there in your portfolio?
I spent several years working in floral shops as well as freelancing for lots of florists working on large events in Las Vegas. Since working on my own we have completed over 350 events.
3. How far in advance do couples need to secure your services?
We recommend 8-12 months.
4. How do you price your floral arrangements? What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
Bridal bouquet $200-350+
Flower crowns $75-150
Flower girl $35-$75
Bud vases $12-15
Centerpieces small $50
Centerpieces medium $75-125
Large arrangements $300-550+
Installations and backdrops $800+
Altar/arch flowers $150-500+
Aisle flowers (each) $20-50+
Delivery and set up $150-400+
Clean up $250+
5. How many meetings will you have with the couple, and how will they be involved?
We do an initial phone consultation and then one final meeting 45 days out from their event.
6. Who else is in your team and how many people on your staff will be at the wedding?
Typically 2-4 people will be onsite for each event. We have a core staff of 4 and then a network of freelancers and summer event help.
7. How would you describe your design style? (e.g. traditional, modern, rustic, organic)
We consider ourselves collaborators. We work with the client to develop a unique design that is customized to their vision. We can design traditional, classic greenery and white but we can also do bold color, unique shapes and work with dried elements as well.
8. Who will handle setup and delivery? What other services do you offer?
We handle delivery, set up and strike at the end of the night. We offer rentals that include backdrops, vases, candles, votives table numbers and card boxes.
9. What happens to the flowers after the wedding?
We compost any product that the client doesn't want to keep.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
All monies paid are non refundable.