1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hi! I'm Preet and I am the owner of Glam Your Beauty. I specialize in Bridal and Non-Bridal Services of Makeup & Hairstyling. In addition to beauty services I am also an advanced certified in Microblading. My work is the beauty that trends the art of my skills. Glamming the person's natural beauty is what makes the art incredible. Beauty has been part of my passion life journey. I love creating different looks and styles. When it comes to my client services I make sure that they have that smile on their face before I end my job. Satisfying with my services is very important to me and that's what makes me proud of myself.
2. What's your experience as a bridal hair & makeup artist? How many brides are in there in your portfolio?
My experience have been so far mostly with Asian Indian Brides. There have been other few brides from different cultural background as well. I love working with multi cultural Brides not that I just get to know them but I learn a lot about their cultural ceremonies which is wonderful :)
3. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
I offer couple of Bridal packages that includes pretty much their pre-wedding events as well with the wedding ceremony.
4. Do you have a team of assistants or will you be the only artist that day? What will happen if you're sick or have an emergency on the wedding day?
I do not have a team yet. I can take 1 extra person along with bride if needed. For any reason If I have an emergency, I can refer my client to my known artist that can provide the service.
5. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
It all depends on the bridal packages. Mostly my bridal packages are covered the travel fee if the location is not too far. I try to accommodate my brides into the reasonable pricing.
6. Can the bride book a wedding makeup trial appointment and will you also do a trial before the wedding?
Absolutely! I would recommend Trials as it is important for brides to assure that they are reserving the right artist for their big day.
7. What beauty products do you use and would you be open to the bride using her own make-up?
I use all high brands makeup products. My go to makeup-hair shops are Sephora and Ulta Beauty. I have no concerns if the bride wants to use her own makeup.
8. How can you make the bride's wedding makeup last and look good in photos?
Using the best quality brand makeup and skin care products will last long the makeup.
9. How long will makeup take on the day and how long will you be staying for on the day?
Brides makeup and hair takes about 2-3 hrs. I usually like to stay with the bride for about 15-20 mins extra (with no charge) to assist her with any pre-photos before she leaves for ceremony.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
Cancellation must be made 30 days prior from the service date. Deposit is non-refundable. Rescheduling can be made depending on my availability.