1. Introduction: What's your story?
My name is Rena Maeda, owner of Bright Crystal Wedding , born and raised in Japan. I have more than 14 years experience in the bridal industry.
We are a team of professional hair and makeup services for any occasion. We offer Hair and makeup services for Brides, Photo Shoots, Commercials, Prom, Quinceanera and more.
Bright Crystal Wedding team's mission statement is to give every client the best makeover experience through our skill, services and providing excellent customer satisfaction.
2. What's your experience as a bridal hair & makeup artist? How many brides are in there in your portfolio?
Rena started her bridal hair and makeup career in 2006 and has more than 1000 brides under her experience belt.
Bright Crystal Wedding hair and makeup team takes care of more than 150 brides each year.
3. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
We do not have minimum requirement for traveling services.
We travel everywhere as long as there is the bride!
We have had 17 bridesmaids in the past, and average number of people in 1 wedding appointment is always more than 7 people's hair and makeup.
No matter how big is your group, we can handle it.
4. Do you have a team of assistants or will you be the only artist that day? What will happen if you're sick or have an emergency on the wedding day?
We have 4 main artists who takes care of our brides.
Also we have another 4 artists for taking care of bridesmaids and others.
We always have backup artists in case of emergency.
5. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
TRAVELING FEE: TRAVELING FEE IS CALCULATED FOR ROUND TRIP. WE COVER FIRST 40 MILES ROUND TRIP - STARTING POINT FROM OUR STUDIO.
1$/ MILES WILL BE CHARGED FOR ADDITIONAL MILES.
ADDITIONAL TRAVELING FEE WILL BE ADDED FOR EACH ADDITIONAL ARTIST.
6. Can the bride book a wedding makeup trial appointment and will you also do a trial before the wedding?
Absolutely! Most of brides set up trial session with our artist before sign a contract.
However, trial sessions are optional.
Some brides skip trial sessions and feel comfortable enough to book our services simply by checking our portfolio of past brides.
7. What beauty products do you use and would you be open to the bride using her own make-up?
We have a variety of different popular and high quality makeup/hair brands.
Brides are more than welcome to their own makeup products especially if they have experienced any allergies with any specific brands in the past.
Our artists will be sure to have a consultation with you before the session begins.
8. How can you make the bride's wedding makeup last and look good in photos?
There are a lot of professional techniques to make the bridal makeup last long and look good in photos, but writing all the details in a short answer won't be possible : )
Skin care is always important to keep makeup stays long. We use long lasting makeup products.
We will suggest the products and use the techniques that will look great in your photos, but at the same time, we also make sure that our bride feels comfortable.
9. How long will makeup take on the day and how long will you be staying for on the day?
Bridal hair and makeup application takes about 2 to 2 and half hours.
Hair and makeup for everyone except the bride (such as bridesmaids etc.) takes about 1 and half hours per person.
Touch up after hair and makeup application is available with additional fee.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
The deposit is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-creditable to any other date or events.
If client(s) decide to cancel or desire to terminate contract. Client(s) has to report to Bright Crystal Wedding via email 14 days prior to the event date. Otherwise, $300 cancellation fee will be charged. Deposit is non-refundable, non-transferable, non-creditable to other date or event