1. Introduction: What's your story?
Ribbon and Twine Floral started in Boulder, Colorado in 2016 and relocated to Portland, Oregon in 2020. We specialize in elegant, garden-style floral designs for a look that is both timeless and on-trend. We take on a small amount of full-scale events each year to give quality attention to each client and also offer a streamlined A La Carte package for those looking for a small number of items.
2. What's your experience as a wedding florist business? How many weddings are in there in your portfolio?
Cara has worked in the wedding industry for the past ten years working alongside many great designers and as the business owner. Visit our website to view our portfolio.
3. How far in advance do couples need to secure your services?
The sooner the better for our full-service floral option, dates book up fast. If you are only looking for one or two items we need two weeks notice.
4. How do you price your floral arrangements? What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
Full-service packages start at 5k with the average wedding having a floral budget of 7-15k. This gives you a complete look from start to finish and takes care of every aspect of your wedding florals and decor. Our A La Carte option has no minimum with our elopement package of a bridal bouquet and boutonniere coming in at an average of $295.
5. How many meetings will you have with the couple, and how will they be involved?
Our full-service option includes one consultation, a proposal/design board review, venue walk though and a follow-up chat three weeks prior to your wedding day. We work with you and/or your planner to make sure your vision is beautifully executed.
A la carte packages receive one phone call, one mini design board and one follow up three weeks prior to your event date.
6. Who else is in your team and how many people on your staff will be at the wedding?
Our team is made up of a talented group of individuals to make your dream wedding come to life. The amount of people required for set up is based on the amount and style of the designs we create.
7. How would you describe your design style? (e.g. traditional, modern, rustic, organic)
Organic, relaxed, elegant and timeless
8. Who will handle setup and delivery? What other services do you offer?
We are a full-service floral company that offers everything you need for your florals and decor. We coordinate with other vendors so you can rest assured that everything is taken care of.
9. What happens to the flowers after the wedding?
The flowers are yours and you can do what you wish with them. We do offer end of night clean up.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
We take a 30% non-refundable deposit to secure our services, the remainder is due three weeks prior to your wedding day.